51.

Lea was sat under a tree by the lake. It was a particularly nice day out in spring before their final exams. She had a stack of books next to her, trying to get through the last of her textbooks. 

This was something she surprisingly enjoyed; studying, that was. There were answers to problems in these books. And, no matter how she knew this school year was going to end, she wanted to get good marks because she had never gotten bad scores on her test before.

Or maybe it was that fact that she knew what was going to happen, that she needed this distraction. She needed to get lost in her school work to distract her from the end that was coming close each day. 

So she focused on the Gargoyle Strike of 1911, because at least that was a conflict that was already solved. 

"Why did I know I'd find you out here?" Draco walked over to her, taking off his book bag and placing it down on the ground before he sat down next to her.

"What can I say, I'm a nature kind of girl," Lea bookmarked her page before shutting it and placing it to the side. There was a look on Draco's face, and as much as he tried to hide his fear from Lea, she could tell. There was no denying what was to come. "When is it happening?"

"I, um, I should be done by next week," Draco gulp, his hand reached out to Lea's lacing their fingers together. "But I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about what we are going to do this summer."

"Draco..." Lea pouted. They both knew what would be happening this summer, even if Lea didn't tell him. 

"No, please," Draco sighed, his head resting back against the large tree. "Let's not talk about any of that. For just this moment, let's plan out what we are going to do this summer."

"Okay," Lea agreed, today was supposed to be an easy day. She scooted closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "What are we doing this summer then?"

"Have you ever been to Paris?" Draco asked, his thumb rubbing against her knuckles. 

"No," Lea said. "But I've always wanted to go."

"Then we'll start there," Draco told her, smiling. "I'll show you around all the best places and of course, we'll have to go to the Louvre. I know you'll want to spend a whole day in there, spending hours looking at each of the paintings."

"We can see all the beautiful masterpieces that people have created through the centuries," Lea smiled as well, looking at how the water rippled across the lake. 

"None will be as beautiful as you," Draco looked down at her, taking in every feature on her face. 

"Shut up," Lea rolled her eyes playfully. "You're being cheesy."

"I'm being honest," Draco chuckled. "You are beautiful, Lea. And you deserve to only be shown things equally as beautiful."

Lea's cheeks heated up. "W-where would we go after Pairs?"