6.

Lea followed her new 'friends- and she meant that world lightly- down to the dungeons after they were dismissed from dinner

Lea followed her new 'friends- and she meant that world lightly- down to the dungeons after they were dismissed from dinner.  She hated the whole idea of Umbridge being here, and her wicked punishment she knew that would come along with her. Although, she seemed to be the only one against her.

"Finally, someone to put Dumbledore in his place," Draco smirked as he walked down the cold corridor with his head held high.

"Dumbledore's not that bad, Draco," Daphne rolled her eyes at his dramatics.

"Yes, he is!" Pansy told her. "The old man is off his rockers, he's just using us to become Minister of Magic. That's what my mom told me."

"What do you think of him, Lea?" Draco asked the girl, who had been walking quietly along with them.

"Um, I-I honestly don't know enough about him," Lea told them as she shivered from the cold. She actually probably knew more about Dumbledore than he knew about himself, but she could not tell them that.

"You get used to the cold," Draco said leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Just to let you know."

"Th-Thanks," Lea told him as her body quickly heated up.

Pansy narrowed her eyes at the back of Lea's head. Who did this new girl think she was? Pansy had been trying to date Draco since third year, no way was this new girl strutted in and took him away from her.

"So Draco, when are you taking me to Hogesmead?" Pansy asked as she shoved her way between Draco and Lea. Causing Lea to stumble into Goyal. Lea quickly stood up as Goyal gave her a scowling look.

"When you get a better personality," Draco told her before he walked ahead on the group, his two goons following after him.

"Wait-Darco!" Daphne yelled for him. 

"What?" Draco turned around looking annoyed at her.

"What's the password?" Daphne gave him a look.

"Basilisk," Draco told her before the three boys disappeared around the corner.

Pansy stood with a hated look on her face before turning to Lea. "Draco is mine, by the way."

"Since when?" Daphne asked her friend, which earned her a slap on the arm. "Ow!"

"Since I said he was, so stay away from him,"  Pansy said before she flicked her hair and walked away.

Lea stood there with a look of shock written all over her face. She knew Pansy would be possessive of Draco, this was not new information. But to think Pansy would think Draco would go after her, Lea, the girl who could not even look him in the eyes. Was downright, confusing.

"Ignore her," Daphne rubbed her arm with a scowl. "I think she's just hit her head one too many times falling down the stairs."

Lea nodded her head as she followed Daphne down the hall, and to the entrance of the Slytherin common room. Two giant stone door's stood between them.