"I Still Love You."

Summary: Uh....I'm Not even sure what this is tbh.

WC: 685

Dan and Phil at age 7

------------------------

"Phil come on!!" Dan whispered loudly. "I-I don't know, Dan. What if we get caught. We're supposed to be taking a nap." Phil whined and looked at his feet. "I don't wanna get in trouble.....again." Dan knew they had already gotten in trouble before for skipping nap time and trying to go outside. "It'll be fun Philly, I swear." Dan looked at Phil hopefully. "You promice?" Phil said questioningly. "Promice." Dan held out his pink, waiting for Phil to take it. Phil deliberated for a second before wrapping his small pinky around Dans. Dan smiled at Phil, letting his dimples show on full display. "Come on Philly!!" Dan said as he ran out of his bedroom and looked down the hallway, making sure his babysitter Lola wasn't paying attention. Lola had bright pink hair and listened to music, that Dan didn't understand. She called it rap but Dan just shook his at her. She always chewed bubble gum, and blew gigantic bubbles, that she popped rather loudly in your face. Dan hated Lola. The only thing good about her was she didn't care if Phil came over to play as long as we didn't "interrupt her me time." Dan shuddered Lola was pretty harsh especially of they got caught out of bed. Dan started to regret his plan of going outside, but then remembered he promiced Phil everything would be alright. He took a large gulp of air and together he and Phil made a break for his backdoor. What he didn't expect was a long jean clad leg to block his path. Dan stopped just in time for him to avoid hitting the road black. unfortunately Phil did not. Phil slammed into Dan, then fell onto his back. Dans head made contact with Lola's leg then he fell on Phil where a ooof noise could be heard from Phil. Long story short Lola was not pleased and Phil was sent home for the day. Before Phil left Dan gave him a hug. "I'm sorry I lied Philly." Dan said looking at his shoes. Phil leaned and gave his friend a hug. "Its okay Dan. I still love you." Dan looked up and smiled at Phil, who gave once last wave and ran home.

Dan and Phil ages 17

--------------------------

"Daaannnn get off!!" Phil mumbled into the sheets of his bed. Dan was currently planking on top of Phil who refused to get up. "PHILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Come hang out with me. I'm so bored and I'm by myself." Dan said in a pleading tone. Phil sighed. He didn't want to move, but then again Dan was crushing his lungs so he didn't have much choice. "Finneeee." Now let me up. Dan cheered loudly. He let Phil up and watched as Phil got out of bed wearing nothing but a pair of sweats. Dan looked at the shirtless Phil, not sure why he was having starring problems but he couldn't rip his eyes away. "Dan?" Phil said. Dans attention still focused on the black haired boys chest. "DAN!!" Phil shouted a little louder, snapping Dan's attention back to Phil's face. "See something you like?" Phil said with a smirk. Dans face heated up to a ketchupy color. Phil walked closer to Dan and leaned down towards Dans ear. "You know you're pretty hot when you blush." Fans mouth dropped to the floor. Phil did not just say that to him. Dan looked back up at Phil who was now putting on his T-shirt. Oh what the hell, Dan thought. He walked over to Phil and ruffly spun him around. "Dan what're you doi-" Phil was cut of my Dans lips crashing onto his. Phil not realizing what was happening stood frozen for a second before kissing back immediately. Dan put all of his feelings into it, feelings he didn't know he had until now. Phil backed Dan up to the door, kissing him rufly. Dan finally broke the kiss gasping for air. "Sorry." Dan said sheepishly. To which Phil replied with, "It's okay Dan. I still love you."