Dan Learns to Drive.

"Dan you're being a dork!" Phil giggled at Dan's pouting face. Dan stuck his tongue out at phil, "Well, at least I work it!" Dan said snapping his fingers in a sassy formation. Phil laughed and asked if Dan was ready for his first driving lesson, Dan was twenty three and had never drove a car before. Phil decided that this could be a fun experience, or one that ends up killing them but he was okay with the odds. (A/N, Umm I have no idea how roads and things are set up in england, therefore this will suck, but you can thank america for that. *salutes*) Dan got in on the drivers side and buckled his seatbelt, seeeing Phil doing the same. "Okay Dan, do you know what to do at all?" Phil asked. 'Ummmm, no, not at all actually." Dan said hesitantly, looking at the steering wheel with remorse. "Okay, well first things first. Put the key in the ignition." Dan did as was directed and looked at Phil expectantly. "Now, turn the key you dork!" Phil said smiling. Dan slowly turned the key over, and the engine roared to life. Dan let out a small squeek, not expecting the old truck to be this loud. Phil laughed, "Its okay Dan, this truck is older than you, it doesn't exactly sound pleasant. Now, Put your foot on the brake and press it all the way down." Dan did as he was told. "Now what?" He asked Phil. "Okay take the gear shift and put it in drive." Dan took the stick and shifted it up, looking up at Phil for approval. Phil smiled encouragingly. "Good, now slowly let your foot off the brake." Dan slowly lifted his foot and the truck started to slowly roll forward. "Okay, good job, now the gas on this truck is kinda touchy, as I said it's pretty old. Gently, and I mean like you're gonna stroke a butterfly, tap the accelerator." Dan did as he was told, being gentle, he lightly tapped the gas. The truck flew forward and he whiskey throttled it. "DAN CALM DOWN, JUST HIT THE BRAKE!!" Phil yelled from the passenger seat. Dan stomped on the brake which made both boys fly forward as far as the seat belt would allow, then they flew backwards again, hitting their heads on the seat backs. "Omigod Phil I'm so, so, so sorry. Are you okay I didn't mean to do that!! Omigod I fucked up so bad, I'm really sorry." Dan said looking up to meet a smiling phil. "Dan you did fine. Better than me my first time. You handled that really well also. Shall we continue?" Phil said gently smiling. Dan stared up at Phil wide eyed. Dan unhooked his seatbelt and slid across the bench seat, throwing his arms around Phil's neck and kissing him on the lips sweetly. Phil started kissing back, then pulled away. "What was that for?" Phil said beaming. "Not yelling at me." Dan said biting his lip and looking at his lap. Phil lifted Dans chin. "Bear I would never yell at you for something as silly as driving. I knew this was new to you, I wasn't expecting you to drive like Paul Walker right off the bat. Now shall we continue this lesson? Phil asked smiling at his cute boyfriend. "Yea." Dan said sliding back over and buckling his seatbelt again. He clenched the steering wheel, "Let's drive this bitch."