Lullabye

A/N: based off Fall Out Boy's song  Lullabye. C:

Warning: super FLUFFING fluff. V short o.o soz

Sleepy!Phan

I love this song fob you feind why u gotta do this to me?

Kill me

"Dan I can't sleep." Phil said rolling over and looking at the man laying in bed beside him.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked taking Phil's hand in his own and stroking his fingers across Phil's palm.

"I don't know really. I just can't go to sleep...my mind won't really shut up..." Phil sighed rolling back over and facing the ceiling.

"Do you think a warm glass of milk would help?" Dan asked.

"A warm glass of milk?" Phil questioningly giggled.

"You've never heard of doing that when you can't fall asleep?" Dan asked with a smile in his voice.

"You have?" Phil asked, poking Dan's side.

Dan shuffled over and hit Phil's shoulder playfully.

"It's probably an American thing." Dan giggled, kissing Phil's shoulder before looking at the ceiling again.

"I'm soooo tired. Please mind, just be quiet." Phil begged his conscious.

"I don't think beggings gonna work Philly..." Dan stated solemnly.

"Then what would you recommend Mr. Smarty Pants?" Phil said sighing loudly.

"I could....sing for you?" Dan asked, his voice getting higher at the end.

"Really?" Phil asked smiling.

"I mean, if you want me too. I love singing for you..." Dan said with a blush gracing his features.

"Then please, sing on." Phil smiled gently at his boyfriend.

Dan took a deep breath and shuffled closer to Phil's body.

"Here goes nothing." Dan said aloud.

"Oh shut up, you have a great voice and you know it." Phil laughed softly.

Dan closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Honey is for bee's and bears.

Besides there's jelly beans everywhere.

Its not what it seems in the land of dreams, don't worry your head, just go to sleep.

It doesn't matter how you feel, life is just a Ferris wheel.

Its always up and down, don't make a sound.

When you wake up the world will come around.

Its just the sweet weather, and the peacock feathers, in the morning it will all be better.

Its not what it seems in the land of dreams, don't worry your head, just go to sleep.

When you wake up the world will come around.

Honey is for bee's and bears, besides there's jelly beans everywhere.

Its not what it seems in the land of dreams, don't worry your head, just go to sleep."

Dan took a breath and looked over at the black haired man.

Phil's breathing was even and slow. Little snores could be heard every so often.

Dan smiled at the sleeping man.

Dan leaned over and kissed Phil's cheek.

"I love you, you silly goose."

Dan snuggled up to his boyfriend and drifted off to sleep thinking about his wonderful life and the man he shared it with. 

SWIGGITY SWAG IM A MOLDY RAG.

GREETING FELLOW PHANGIRLS.

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

YOURE LOOKING VERY FETCHING THIS EVENING.

IF YOU LIKED THIS FLUFFY, SHORT, ADORABLE MESS OF A ONE SHOT PLEASE LEAVE THE SENTENCE

"I am a skunk nugget, and words don't hurt me!"

In le comments.

See u soon skunk nuggets :)