Colorful

Before I start I would like to thank all of you for reading and commenting and keeping my spirits up! I was honestly thinking about deleting this whole story, but thanks to you guys I feel inspired again! So.........thanks xD..

A/U where when you see your soul mate your skin starts to change color and when you touch them weird things happen. :)

I walked along the sidewalk with the pouring rain pelting down one me. What started out as a semi nice day, has turned into a torrential downpour. The flecks of water soaked my poor hair, RIP straight and beautiful locks. My clothes were beyond wet. I needed an umbrella but I was too naive to grab one.

I could see the beeds of water roll off my eye lashes and down onto my face. The gutters were full and overflowing, making the whole street seem even more pathetic. A few cars would drive by, wind shield wipers working furiously to keep the water from causing chaos.

I sighed, only a few more blocks until I reached my apartment. The thought of a towel and a warm shower made me smile in delight. Thoughts of snuggling up with a blanket and my laptop kept me content. Another sigh escaped my lips, only one more block to go.

I spotted my apartment building and smiled, sweet relief at last! I noticed the moving truck that was parked in front. The landlord must have finally filled the apartment next to mine. Its been empty since that old women died in it last spring. I think its haunted. I wonder if they mentioned that to the new occupant.

I reached the door that led to the stairs of complete exhaustion. I couldn't get up those things with out tasting my lungs. I kept my head down, concentrating on not falling over my damp shoes.

I looked up when I heard footfalls. A man with black hair and blue eyes was making his way down the stairs panting and soaked. He saw me and smiled. I tried to smile back but I probably looked pathetic with my hobbit hair and water trail.

The man seemed to stop and stare at me. I was about to ask if he was okay but his body was turning a bluish color. His skin was swirling and curling with a blue shade. I was transfixed, he was truly beautiful. The blue made its way up his neck, swirling and circling like a choreographed dance.

I looked down at my hands and noticed I was turning colors too. A bright pink had made its way up my arms. The pink started at my fingertips and danced its way up my body. The color leaving whispy trails as it went.

I looked up to see that man had come closer. He marveled at me, his blue eyes alight with curiosity. He slowly reached out his hand, silently asking me to take it.

I slowly reached forward waiting to see what would happen. I placed my hand gently in his and watched as blue swirls made their way up my arm. I saw that pink was slowly moving up the strangers hand too. Our colors were dancing with each other.

They swirled around and intwrtwied, they broke apart and blended making a lovely purple as they did. The colors spiraled around and continued coloring the rest of our bodies. The man reached out and grabbed my other hand. Bringing it to his mouth. A blue line formed where his lips were, and his lips became a dull pink.

"Do you know what this means?" I asked gently.

He nodded and brought his lips to my cheek. I couldn't tell but I assumed there was a blue streak on the area his lips just touched.

"We're soulmates." He whispered in my ear.

His voice was nice, it was a deep sensual kind of voice. It made me feel warm, but also sent shivers down my spine.

"I thought the whole soul mate think was fake." I admitted looking into his beautiful eyes.

"So did I." He said leaning closer to me.

My breath caught in my throat. He was slowly leaning in and my lungs were not working properly. His lips gently me met mine, and a new feeling entered my body. I could see the color blue even with my eyes closed. It made patterns in the darkness. It looped and made swirls. It was that beautiful baby blue color, I think it was my new favorite color actually.

He gently pushed me back, until my back was against the stairway wall. He deepened the kiss, applying more pressure and licking my bottom lip. It didn't take long for me to comply. His tongue entered my mouth and no thoughts entered my head other than how right this felt.

He slowly pulled away and pecked my lips a few more times. He looked at me and giggled.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked, a blush covering my cheeks.

He giggled again.

"Your lips are blue." He said laughing and poked his tongue out.

"Your tongue is hot pink!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

He looked at me and smiled. His grin stretched from ear to ear. He grabbed my hands and intertwined them with mine. I could see the colors still flowing together. It was a beautiful thing to witness.

"By the way, my names Phil. Phil Lester." He said smiling and squeezing my hands.

"My names Dan. Dan Howell." I laughed before adding, "I feel like we should have established that before you turned my lips blue."

Phil grinned and shook his head, his black hair still plastered to his forehead with what I assume is rain.

"But wheres the adventure in that Dan?"

"Isnt turning a strange color because of a stranger adventure enough?" I stated with a giggle.

Phil raised an eyebrow as to contemplate my answer and nodded.

"I suppose so." He said with a grin.

"Wanna go on another adventure?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'd love to." He said pulling me in for another kiss.