Lost Boy.

Summary: Dan and Phil as Peter Pan and Wendy. ITS A PERER PAN AU OKAY. I got inspired by Lost Boy by Ruth B because the first time I heard that song I got goose bumps and was immediately in love with it. This oneshot means A lot to me, because the movie helped me when I was sad, so please....be kind.

But wait....PETER DAN AND PHILLY

I'll let myself out...

Warnings: none

WC: 1773 (omg right)

There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too

Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan—that's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Phil sighed as he layed down in his bed. He saw the wind ruffle his curtains that hung by the open window. The night air was chilly in the most pleasant way, it made the room smell like a cold December night was approaching. He breathed in deeply, feeling the cold air hit the nape of his neck and travel down his spine.

He closed his eyes for a moment and snuggled down deeper into the covers. When he looked back up he could see out the wide window of his room. The city lights outside illuminated the sky, but it's nothing the stars couldn't compete with. They shown brightly anyway. The twinkling balls of gas seemed incredibly close. Almost like Phil could reach out and touch them. This was an idiotic thought however, he knew they were too far out of his reach, just like his dreams. Always out of reach.

He closed his eyes and remembered the horrible deck of cards he'd been handed. He was bestowed with bad luck. Responsibilities were piling up. His stress was piling up. His job was horrible, no, his life was horrible. He just wanted a break for a while. He was tired of this crummy apartment, this crummy town, this crummy existence. 

He thought London was a place where dreams  surely came true. That's where the stars arise. He found out very quickly their are about a million people with the same thought as him. Being someone, somebody important, was not an easy feat. Everyone wanted to be something bigger and better than what they were. He just wanted to be something more than the poor 19 year old boy he was now.

He looked out the window and saw the brightest star, he didn't believe in magic, but who was he to say it was definitely fake, and anways beggers can't be choosers. So he closed his eyes tightly, and made a single wish. He wanted to be different. He wanted to be...be someone that wouldn't be forgotten. He wanted to mean something, something bigger than who he was now. He wanted to live on...somehow.

He opened his eyes and stared at the bright star one more time.

"Please." He whispered quietly, "Please work."

Phil sighed and shut his eyes for the final time that night. The star and his future still on his mind.

"Please." He whispered one last time. "Please."

Phil stirred in his sleep, a draft causing him to open his eyes slightly. He sat up slowly, preparing to get up and shut the window. He placed his glasses on his face and looked to the window. His eyes widened. There was a shadow at his window. A silhouette of a man. Phil's eyes widened and he clambered backwards on his bed. Logic escaped him. His flight or fight sensors abandoned him. He just sat there frozen in fright. He saw the man lean in his window and the light caught his face.