You Are My World.

Summary: Dan contemplates what Phil means to him during the wee hours of the mourning.

WC: 480

I woke up slowly, blinking every couple seconds, hoping my eyes would adjust quicker. Warm sunlight was pooring in through my window, making the whole room light up an orangy color. It was really nice, there was a touch of innocence to my room this morning. You know those mornings, when you can breathe in the cool air of your room, and your lungs feel refreshed and clean? It was like that, but way better because I had a black haired boy laying on my chest to top it off. Phil was adorable while he slept. His eyes closed, the gentle pattern of his breathing like the soft flutter of butterfly wings. Phil is my life. When he looks at me in that adorable way, with his eyes alight with curiosity and wonder, he gives me a reason to live. He doesnt even know it, but he's the reason I love living. As cheesy as it sounds, its the truth. Phil is my start and my finish. Before i met him I was always missing my axis, the thing that would keep me revolving at a steady pace. Somewhere along the way Phil became my axis, and my sun. He became the very thing I revolved around. I looked down at the sleeping boy and moved his hair out of his face. This man is the soul reasonI even want to exist. He's my hero and my love, and I couldn't thank him enough for that. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I changed positions that way I could kiss him easier. I softly kissed both of his cheeks, before moving to his eyelids. I slowly kissed down his face, and started feathering his neck with light kisses that were barely there. I lifted my head and kissed his lips. Phils eyes fluttered open slowly and I kissed his lips again, this time a little harder. Phil kissed back, deepening the kiss my bringing his fingers to my hair and running them through it. I started running my hands down his back causing goosebumps to appear on his arm. He started to pull away, causing a cry to come from my mouth.

"I love you Dan."

Phil said pecking my lips before he kissed me harder. We kissed for a few more moments, when i pulled away,

"Phil, your so perfect, and you have no idea what you make me feel sometimes."

I said trying to connect our lips again, but he stopped me. He leaned forward and whispered quietly,

"Dan, your my whole world, and you mean more to me than all the kisses in the world."

"I love you Phil"

Phil smiled at me,

"I love you too, so much more than you know."