Stay the Night

Summary: Based on the song Stay the Night by Zedd ft. Hayley Williams. Dan and Phil live together...but descisions have to be made. This really sucks because I cant write omg. (I also recc listening to the song while reading, because it makes it slightly better. Not rlly tho)

Warnings: Sucky writing. No plot. good song though.

WC: 1040

I know that we are upside down, so hold your tongue and hear me out. I know that we were made to break, so what? I don't mind. You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds, don't dull the sparkle in your eyes. I know that we were made to break, so what? I don't mind.

Dan kept glancing at Phil, he had that gleam in his eyes, that said his intentions were everything but innocent.

Phil licked his lips, looked at the clock. Midnight. He wanted Dan, wanted all of his charm, his laughter, his love.

Dan and Phil had came so close to doing this, so many times. But they always pulled away, they always thought it was better that way.

But the tention in the room was suffocating them both. They were slowly drowning in each other. The blue eyes tangling with the brown. They circled each other. Slowly.

Dan brought his hand up to Phils face, stroking his cheek slowly with his thumb.

They were nose to nose, half an inch, that's all it would take. All it would take to fall apart or explode in the best way possible.

Phil closed the distance.

Bombs went off in both of their ears.

Phil was choking on everything he felt. Dan was a smoldering fire that would burn you if you got too close, Phil wanted to burn, Dan let him.

Are you gonna stay the night?

Too close, they were too close to blowing up, but they wanted too.

Are you gonna stay the night, doesn't mean we're bound for life, so are you gonna stay the night?

Phil stood up, dragging Dan with him, they were a collage of lips and hands and everything was perfect, but it was so wrong. What happenes when they wake up in the morning? Who leaves? Who confesses?

Phil breathed in deeply. This would make or break everything they  had ever made together. Their friendship could go up in smoke, because if Dan was a fire, then Phil was an ocean with a current stronger then Dans willpower. He would get caught in the eye of the storm and drown in the most melodic way.

Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean were bound for life, so are you gonna stay the night?

"Phil?" Dan broke their lips apart. "Are you sure?"

They were both entirely unsure. This was more than stupid metaphors. This was more than either of them could quite fathom. This was....excitement and fear and everything good about falling in love.

They were in Phil's room and the air was electrified and neither of them could breathe properly. They were gasping against each other. Neither sure where to start, or how they would end.

I am a fire. Gasoline, come poor yourself all over me. We'll let this place go down in flames only one more time.

Phil nodded, kissing down Dans neck. Dan shivered against Phil's lips.

"Are you?" Phil asked in reply.

Dan nodded vigorously,  he wanted Phil, and he was so close to having him. He wanted to wake up to Phil, wake up to warm hugs, loud snoring, terrible morning breath. He wanted all of Phil. Not just....this.

"Phil, I have to tell you something first." Dan gasped out.

Phil nodded, but took Dans shirt off anyway.

It was now or never.

You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds. Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes. I know that we were made to break so what? I don't mind.

Phil looked into Dans brown eyes, the two pools of chocolate shining gently in the dark room. Reflecting everything Phil felt. But Phil didn't know that.

Phil leaned down and kissed Dan again, this time, sweetly, like it would be the last kiss he ever gave Dan.

He loved him.

Are you gonna stay the night. Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night?

"Phil, I just, I have to say this before anything happens." Dan struggled to get the words out.

Phil's kiss had knocked him out, all he could see were bright lights, and fast cars, and interstates that never ended. He was flying through the air and Phil's hand was laced with his.

Dan looked up, Phils eyes were already on him. Dan gulped, hoping, praying that maybe this wouldn't ruin everything. That this would be the begining of something different. Something amazing.

Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean we're bound for life. So, are you gonna stay the night?

"I love you."

Phil stopped, his eyes wide, Dan was trapped underneath Phil, his body tense. The brown haired boy looked terrified.

But he was so fucking happy to hear those words. Phil smiled gently. Leaning down to kiss Dan once again. 

Dans eyes got impossibly brighter.

"Phil." Dan took a deep breath, "I don't want this to end when the sun comes up. I want to be with you."

Phil smiled, the words leaving an imprint on his heart.

"I love you, too." Phil whispered.

Are you gonna stay the night?

Dan met Phil's eyes again, he wrapped his arms around Phils neck, pulling the blue eyed boy closer to him.

"Good."

Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean were bound for life. So, are you gonna stay the night?

Swiggity Swabble it's a drabble.

Sorry this is bad, I'm not very good at....writing songs involving Hayley Williams because SHE IS SUCH A QUEEN.

I love this song tho.

Have you noticed the increase of song Fics lately? Like woah, I really need to stop lol.

DANS ROAST OMG.

PHIL KILLING HIS PLANTS YAS.

DAN PHOTOGRAPHING PHILS CEREAL SHAME.

PJ GETTING 1 MILLION SUBS

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

See ya soon skunk nuggets.