I Litrally Can't.

Summery: When Phil spots Dan doing something incredibly cute, he just literally can't even begin to even.

"Hey Phil, I'm going to bed okay?" Dan said closing his laptop and popping his back.

"Its a little early for you isn't it? Its barely midnight yet." Phil laughed.

"'M tired. We got up at like six today for our Radio One meeting." Dan mumbled back sleepily.

"Well maybe if someone adjusted their sleeping habits to that of a normal Person, you wouldn't be tired all of the time." Phil stated looking closely at his boyfriend.

"Don't judge me." Dan mumbled. "Hard to sleep with an existential crisis hovering over your head."

"Mhhhmmm I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with Tumblr at three am, does it?" Phil said with a small smile.

"Shut up. I'm going to bed." Dan said with a small giggle before turning and leaving the room.

"But you don't deny it!!" Phil shouted and heard Dans sleepily giggle in reply.

"Goodnight Phil!" Dan said laughing.

"I'll see you in like five minutes you idiot! We do share a bed!!" Phil hollered back.

"Quit being so condescending!!" Dan shouted light heartedly from the other room.

"Go to sleep Dan!"

"I'm trying to but you won't shut up!"

"Dan. Bed. Now."

"Phil. Shut. Up."

"Dont make me come in there!"

"Your Mum."

"YOUR MUMS A DOOR!"

"I hate you."

"Love you too! Now shut up and go to sleep!"

That ended the couples mad bants. And Phil continued on scrolling through the internet. He visited Wikipedia sites, made fun of all the shitty stories on buzz feed, and scrolled through tumblr for a few more hours before getting semi sleepy.

He closed his laptop and rubbed his eyes, noting that he still had his contacts in. His rumpled clothes sagged on his body, looking as worn out as he felt. Phil made his way to the bathroom, doing his nightly routine before walking into his bedroom to see his boyfriend cuddled up on his bed.

Dan slept there in fetal position, hobbit hair beginning to take the place of the once straight locks. He had one hand curled up around the blankets hugging them to his chest tightly, while the other hand-

Oh dear lord.

Phil swallowed the lump in his throat.

My boyfriend is undeniably adorable.

Phils hand landed on his chest while one hand rested over his mouth. He had so many feelings rolling through his chest.

Daniel why does my heart do this??