Pink Dye

Domestic fluff inspired by my brothers friends girlfriend.

WC: 212

"Dannnn!!!" Phil shouted from the other room.

"What do you need Phil?" Dan hollered back.

"Come here."

Dan walked from the lounge into the room where the washer and dryer was kept.

"What do you want?" asked Dan with a lazy smile on his face.

"Look at this!!" Phil shouted holding up a pair of pink boxers and shoving then towards Dan.

"You bought pink boxers?" Dan questioned raising an eyebrow.

"No! They used to be white." Phil stated shaking his underwear like maybe the pink would go away.

"And you're showing me this why?" Dan asked smiling.

"Because of this!" Phil said leaning into the dryer and digging out Dan's sweater.

Dans new, pink sweater.

"Oops." Dan said blushing a little.

"Oops is right! Look what you did to my boxers! And my socks!!" Phil held up a pair of his white socks.

"I'm sorry!" Dan giggled.

Phil have him a straight faced look.

"It was an honest mistake!" Dan said laughing at Phil's expression.

"Uhuh sure it was! I know about your secret plans to foil my white underwear!" Phil said moch glaring at Dan.

"Well you do look hot in pink!" Dan winked and walked off giggling to himself.