Much Neko and Werewolf

Far away in the land of Demeter, there is a school made for certain, special people. The school is a place for mystical creatures to reside and learn in a peaceful habitat. A place where humans can't get in the way or cause harm. The school is called Zilvotches School for the Mystical Being.

Our story starts on a summers day. The trees were green with life, Bees buzzed from flower to flower, and the occasional deer flounced through the grass. The story begins with a boy named Dan who was becoming an Alpha werewolf, and a conclusion he was about to stumble upon concerning a blue eyed neko.

~~~~~

"Come on Dan!" The others yelled, racing ahead of him. They were off to torment some dumb Nekos. Dan
didn't exactly love doing it, but he wasn't gonna stand in the way of the others fun. They ran to the Neko dorms, sneaking quietly as they did. One of the others raised his hand and counted down from three on his fingers. When all fingers where down the pack of werewolf's would charge and cause a whole lot of chaos.

Dan watched as the last finger went down and the wolfes went crazy. Howls filled the air and thundering feet broke the silence. Wolfe's crashed through the doors of Neko dorms. Hisses filled the air along with howls of pain from being scratched. That, however came with the territory of dealing with clawed felines.

Dan rushed foreword, looking for closed doors to burst through. He spotted one at the end of the hall and ran towards it. He used all of his strength to burst open the door, knowing that himself, along with all the other werewolfs would be punished severely for doing this...again.

Dan watched as the door gave way and opened wide slamming against the wall it was attached to. He barged in the room expecting a Neko to be sitting down oblivious to what was happening outside. Despite what you may have heard, to meet a Neko that didnt get distracted easily was rare. Dan looked around, not seeing anything. There was a blue lounge chair in the corner. The blue and green bedding was torn halfway off. Posters covered the wall, Dan was surprised to see that the Neo that lived here actually looked interesting.

Suddenly the dorm room door slammed shut. Dan whirled around teeth clenched, automatically getting ready for a fight. There was nothing there. The door was closed but noone was there. Dan became tense. The hair on his arms and neck stood up. He heard a crash behind him. Spinning around again he saw that the lounge chair had been knocked over. No one was there. Dans wolf was growling inside. He did not like the situation they were in. He knew that I'd this was a Neko, it was not a typical one.

Nekos normally attacked at the first sign of danger, never assessing the situation at hand. They didn't worry about consequences. Dan heard a low hiss. He looked all around the room, there was nothing there. Dan fell to the ground a heavy weight on his back. As soon as Dan hit the floor he was picked up again and slammed against the far wall. His head slammed up against the wall making his vision go blurry. He shook his head trying to clear it.

Dan looked up to meet icy blue eyes. "You stupid werewolfes think you can come in here and just tear us down all the time." The blue eyed Neko said. Dan tried to answer but was cut off "Well not anymore!!!" The blue eyed boy brought his hand back and sliced Dans cheek with his claws. Dan let out a low growl. He was done playing. He felt his bones shift and break. His wolf was coming out with a vengeance. He ripped out of the Nekos grasp. Snapping and shaking his head. The blue eyed boy was in the middle of the room, crouched down like he was going to run a marathon. Dan hunched getting ready to fight. He was gonna tear this cat limb from limb. "Come at me. Mutt." The Neko said in a deep voice. Dan growled and lunged. The Neko shot up and ran at Dan. Dan pounced meeting the Nekos attack halfway. Dan landed on the Neko pinning his back to the ground. Dan growled at the Neko, but the Neko didn't look scared. Dan gave a growl but his heart wasn't in it anymore. The Neko looked up at Dan. His clear blue eyes shining in the dorms poor lighting. Dans wolf gave a ruff bark. Dan was shocked. He didn't feel threatened anymore. The area where his paws touched the Nekos arms was buzzing. Dan finally looked at the Neko properly. The Neko had black hair that was cut into a fringe that fell over his eye. He had long legs that were clad in black skinny jeans. He had little ears sticking out of his hair and they looked adorable. It took Dan a moment to realize that he said the boy was adorable. Dans eyes widened, this boy was gorgeous. Dans wolf wined, he didnt wanna hurt this boy anymore.