Death of A Bachelor

Summary: Based off Panic! At the Disco's  song Death of a Bachelor. Dan is finally falling out of his bachelor life style. Plants are filling his house, cupboard doors seem to be open ALL THE TIME, and his counters are covered in spilt sugar, but he doesn't really mind anymore.

Warnings: None really. Fluffle wuffle bro. BRENDON URIES VOICE PLEASE KILL ME OMUGOD HES SO TALENTED (and Sarah urie is so pretty like wtf. They deserve each other. My babies are beautiful) cussing bro

WC: 1705

Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me
I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky
With the best of the best
Pull my heart out my chest
So that you can see it too

Dan was used to his lifestyle. That was clear. He went to work everyday, as a partner in his father's law firm, came home to freshen up, then hit whatever bar or club looked most inticing. Needless to say, he normally came home with someone on his arm. He was bi, so it didn't really matter who, as long as they had the same thing in mind.

Dan was shocked to see all that changing. He was so used to seeing countless girls and guys leave his apartment in the early morning. He, luckily, had never had to deal with the whole, "Lets sleep in and cuddle" one night stand. They knew the rules, in and out, cum n' go, get it on and be gone.

So that's why when Dan looks back at his situation he finds it slightly comical. He was never one for feelings, they were like a disease. He loved his monocrome gone black gone monocrome apartment. Everything was sleek and exiting. The way he liked it.

Looking at his apartment now, with the plush stuffed animals and random colorful object thrown around, it didn't even look the same. His monocrome look was gone, replaced by bright patstels and cool colors. Everything was different, but Dan wasn't freaking out like he thought he would be. He actually kind of liked the fluffy feeling his flat had now.

He thought back to when he first met Phil, the night that changed his life. It started out like every other Friday night. He went out to some club called Vision, the O made to look like an eye. It was a generic, pretentious club. Complete with loud music, swaggy jaggy guys looking for vulnerable girls, and it was fucking packed.

It didn't take long for Dan to pick Phil out of the crowd. He was tall, he had black hair that the raging lights turned different shades of purple and blue, and he really knew how to shake his fucking hips.

Dan finally squeezed between people to get to his next fling. He walked over to Phil, Practiaclly shoving the guy he was  currently dancing with out of the way. The other guy mumbled a few curses and gave Dan a dirty look, but stalked off to find another boy.

Phil smiled at Dan, and Dan pulled him closer, thankfully Phil didn't seem to mind. And before they even knew it, Dan was unlocking the door to his flat and pinning Phil up against the closed surface.

One thing led to another and bada-bing bada-bam. SMUTATATA occured in the bedroom that now had a green and blue duvet, instead of the once black one.

I'm walking the long road
Watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress
Tangles my neck
How do I live?

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after
Whooo
How could I ask for more?
Lifetime of laughter
At the expense
Of the death of a bachelor

Phil had Phil-ified the whole apartment. Actually, Phil had Phil-ified Dan's whole life.

Nights at the club were now spent watching anime and cuddling on the couch. The once unused kitchen now had sugar on every surface and coffee grinds were tossed about like glitter. The cupboard doors were always open, irritating Dan to no end, and Phil actually knew how to cook, bless him.