Not alone.

So boys and girls this ones gonna be a bit different. Just.....hang in there with me okay?
Possible triggering because iy gets somewhat deep and depressing so read with caution skunk nuggets.

A girl sat alone in her room, in the darkness, she was all alone. Silence surrounded her, but on the inside, title waves of mass destruction were crashing down on her shoulders. Silent tears slipped down her cheeks, she wasn't okay. But then again she never was.

Most kids have their ups and downs. They have good and bad days.....everyone does. But with her, it seemed everyday she was spiraling deeper into her mind. She was getting pulled into a vortex so complex, she couldn't see the light anymore. She was once a bright beakon, lighting the air with hope and laughter. That light dimmed, slowly at first, but then rapidly. Like a thief in the night, it came quickly and silently and stole what hope the girl had left.

Now she just sits on her bed and cries. She cries far too much. Each tear represents one of her delimas, one of her demons. Each tear is a piece of her that is slowly fading to black.

She wraps her arms around herself, hoping she can hold herself together. Rapid thoughts grace her mind. She questions everything. Why she's here. Why the world is here. Why is anything actually important? If we all die eventually, Why live for today?

Each breathe is a punch in the face. Each whimper that escapes her lips reminds her that she's breathing but she wishes she wasn't. She wishes she could close her eyes, count to ten, and watch as her life ends.

But she's scared.

And she made a promise once.

She made a promise to two men she's never met.

She's promised something so, completely monumental to two people that know nothing of her existence.

Even so, she made the promise.

Even if they don't realize what they've done for her, what they've done for millions of people.

They've given them hope.

They've given her a home.

They've given her a place to run to when she cant escape her mind.

They've given her everything she's ever needed and she's never even met them.

Even when she's broken, and scared as hell, afraid of what her mind might make her do.

She believes in the words these two men have spoken.

She believes them when they say it will get better.

She believes them when they say she'll make it through.

She's scared.

Sometimes she's empty.

But when she's wrapped up in her blankets, while tears fall slowly down her face, she can feel them.

She can tell they're there. She can feel their arms wrap around her and soothe her crying.

She can feel they care.

Because even if she's just a spec of dust in a huge fanbase of girls.

Even if she never meets them.

When she thinks about Dan and Phil.

She was never, ever alone.

Swiggity swag that's a price tag

Hello skunk nuggets. Long time no authors note amirite?

Sorry for le long absence from happy town.

But I'm somewhat back.

I think.

And before you ask I AM FINE.

This was me writing from the me THAT WASNT FINE.

But I'm good so if you were gonna ask Thanks for caring.

And if you weren't gonna ask then I just made this v v awkward....ooops.

So I'll catch you on the flip side skunk nuggets.

✌✌✌