Wet Pants and Ice Cream

Hello there. (0.0) this is really bad and I'm so sorry.

Summary: Erm...well idrk how to explain this so, bare with me.

A high school AU where Phil tries to impress Dan at a party and goes to get him a drink when a girl spills it on Phil and he gets embarrassed.

Warnings: Alcohol, mentions of pant wetting, uh...other high schoolers.

WC: 1181

"So Phil did you hear who's gonna be at the party tonight?" Louise said stealing Phil's attention away from the sandwich he was about to devour.

"Erm...No?" Phil asked with an eyebrow raised.

"It's your boyfriend!" She said with a shit eating grin.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Phil defended himself, a red blush lighting up his cheeks.

"Yeah Louise it's not his boyfriend!" Chris said, munching on a Cheeto. "He just wishes it was!"

Phil smacked Chris as Cheeto crums were spit across the table do to Chris's annoying cackling.

"Oh hush Chris!" Louise Chided. "Like you have any room to talk Mr. I-Eye-Fuck-PJ-Every-Time-I-See-Him."

Chris' smile vanished from his face and his face was tinted red as well.

"Served you right!" Phil said smiling at Louise.

"Why do I sit with you two anyway? I have a perfectly good seat at Zoe's table. But instead I hang around with you two and watch as Chris spits Cheetos everywhere." Louise said grinning and shaking her head, making her blonde curls bounce.

"Hey you love my Crum driblege!" Chris defended spewing more orange flakes across the table.

~~~~~~~

The party drew nearer as the day faded into night. Phil stood in front of his wardrobe. He had his choices narrowed between three shirts. A red plaid one, a yellow plaid one, and a regular black Muse shirt. He liked the red plaid, but Dan was really into black. He wanted Dan to think they had the same intrests, but he didn't wanna be fake.

He eventually decided on the red plaid because it brought out his blue eyes. This is one of the occasions he really wanted to wear eyeliner. But he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Eventually he left his house to meet up with Louise and Chris. He met them at the corner, as they all lived on the same street.

"Uhgg Louise why couldn't we have taken your car??" Chris whined for the fifth time.

"Chris the party is literally two blocks away." Phil said shaking his head at his lazy friend.

"But it's taking forever!!" Chris whined quiter after receiving a pointed look from Louise.

They eventually arrived and it seemed like everyone that went to school was there. The place was packed.

You could smell the weed and Beer from the outside. Phil hoped the neighbor's wouldn't call the cops. That's one thing he didn't want to go on his record.

They walked into the Living room and saw clusters of people lounging on the couches. Some people already looked stoned, leaning there heads back and laughing seemingly at nothing.

Phil gulped, he was a fish out of water. This was definitely out of his comfort zone. It had taken a lot of talking from Louise and Chris to get him to come. And then they mentioned Dan, and Phil was pretty much screwed.

He'd had a crush on Dan since Dan moved here three years ago.

They'd had a few casual conversations and shared lots of flirty winks, but both of them were far too awkward to iniate anything more than that.