He's Got Something Special

Summary: Can it be a song fic if its based on Hanna Montana??? Plz say yes. Based on He Could be the One. Dan and Phil are getting to know each other slowly and falling really fast. :) slight tabinof and tatisnof spoilers.

Warnings: TEETH ROTTING FLUFF GRAB A TOOTHBRUSH.

WC: 1683

Smooth-talking
So rockin'
He's got everything that a boy's wantin'
Yotube cutie
He films it groovy
And I can't keep myself from doing something stupid

Think I'm really falling for his smile
Get butterflies when he says my name

Dan logs onto skype, waiting for Phil to accept his video call. He straightens his hair in the mirror one last time before looking up to see Phil's pixelated smile.

A grin breaks out over Dan's face.
"Hi."

Phil smiles and covers his mouth to hide his cute tongue thing. "Hi."

"Are you as excited as me?" Dan questions, bringing his chin to rest on his palm.

Phil noddes enthusiastically. "Tomorrow you're here. Like, permantly."

"I cant believe I'm moving out of my parents house. Its moving kinda fast ya know? Like one moment, I'm just a kid, and the next, it's - I don't know. Its like I'm officially not a kid. I'm. . . me."

Phil nodded his head. "I get it. When I went away to uni I had a mental break down buying tea towels."

Dan laughs loudly, shaking his head fondly. "Did you really?"

Phil noddes again. "I thought I was too. . . young. I didn't feel like I was old enough to own tea towels. So it was a weird affair where my mum awkwardly hugged me, while Janice, the weird check out lady, watched us."

Dan's smile faded slightly. "Did you really cry?"

"A lot." Phil responded.

"Promise not to judge me?" Dan asked.

Phil have another affirmative nod.

"This morning my mum told me she missed me so I literally ran up to her in the middle of the kitchen and cried on her shoulder for literally an hour. I made her cry, as well. It was truly horrific."

Phil gave Dan a face of amusement and pity. "I get it. Moving on is hard. Life goes by fast, one minute your five years old, the next university is calling your name."

Dan nodded sadly, a small glint in his eyes informed Phil that Dan  was about to cry.

"But, hey." Phil began. "You've got me. You're not gonna be alone. And you can literally come over any time you want."

Dan smiled, a tad bit happier this time. "Thanks, Phil."

Phil smiled gently. "What are best friends for?"

He's got something special
And when he's looking at me, I wanna get all sentimental
He's got something special
I can hardly breathe, something's been telling me, telling me maybe
He could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one....

"Dan!" Giggles ripped out of Phil's mouth. "Stop it!"

Dan continued on with his impression. "WHAT???" Dan eyes were bugged out and wide open. His bottom teeth jutted out in front of his top. "I JUST WANT. . . LOOOVE." Dan scooted closer to Phil, his voice getting louder with each word.