Remember That Time?

Summary: Ten years after pinof 8 Dan and Phil's two adopted kids find a legacy and help to let it love on.

THIS IS NOT MY STORY.

NOT MINE.

This belongs to @GoAheadAndTryMe who didn't feel very confident in thereself, so I, the glorious, marvelous, beutiful, magnificent piece of shit I am, will post it for them. (i have permission fuck off.) (consent is key, children.)

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT MINE BUT I DID NOT THEFT IT.

WarniNGS: LOTS OF FEELS BRO. LOTS OF FEELS.

WC: 971

~10 years after pinof 8~

Two little boys were going through he attic of their new house, they were just adopted by this lovely couple. They were twins, so they thought they'd never be adopted. The boys were overjoyed when they got to this big house. Apparently, the couple who adopted them had just moved here from their old apartment. They found and old cardboard box, it was labeled with a rounded corner rectangle and an arrow in he center. It was sloppily drawn on, almost as if it was packed in a rush. The two boys, Jake and Tyler, opened the box, curious to what was on the inside. In the box they found two scraps of paper and some old recording equipment. They unfolded the papers and found some almost unreadable handwriting on one, it read,

"danisnotonfire | Amazingphil

104759284729 | 292448291014"

apparently they were usernames and their corresponding passwords. Looking up the two names, the boys found a site called YouTube. On it, the two men who had adopted them were on screen, talking to the camera, occasionally stealing glances at each other.

After looking through he videos, the boys fell in love with their channels, learning more about the pair than they would've in real life. Their favorites were the pinofs, seeing the subtle hints at their relationship. It was quite cute, honestly. They looked at the most recent video uploaded. 'The last day of gamingmas, and of an era." They clicked on it and saw the bloopers of pinof 8 and gamingmas cuts. At the end, it cut to them, the men who had adopted them, with tears in their eyes. Telling the audience that they had an amazing journey, but it was coming to an end. The screen went blank. The two boys looked at each other, dumbfounded.

"They left the phandom hanging like that?!" Tyler exclaimed. "Nope. Nope. Nope. We are fixing this!"

The boys took the two slips off paper and looked at the screen, each signing in to an account.

"Hi phandom! Um, you probably don't know us, but we are extremely new phandom members, and, we know this probably won't be seen by many, but, we'll try. So, we thought it was unfair for Dan and Phil, who by the way, adopted us, (that's why we have their account passwords). Anyways, we thought it was unfair for them to leave you guys like that. So, being their new sons, we are going to make them make a final pinof, pinof 18. Wow, 18 years of them being together. Anyways, this video is going on Dan's channel, Phil's channel, and the gaming channel. So, on any of these videos, do #pinof18 and ask a question. We will get you guys a final pinof! One to remember forever!"

YOUR POV SKUNK NUGGETS

Then the video ends.

You are covering your mouth with your hands, shaking.

Tears are rolling down your cheeks and you have a large grin on your face.

Your tumblr has become like MySpace, dead and gone. But you still go on every site you have and you share the video. Within an hour, the video has over 13 million views, the site is losing frame rate because of all of the questions. What happened? Why so suddenly? They have sons? And many more. You mark the date on your phone's calendar.

~~~~~~~~~~~

November 20th, waiting for pinof 18, your sharpie by your side as you scroll Phil's page. Over and over again until, there it is. You click automatically. No ads, just Phil's hair, a beautiful black silver, his eyes still the same blue, green, and yellow they were 10 years ago. Dan's brown hair is still swooshed the same way it's always been. They're wearing the same clothes you know all too well, from the very first pinof. Phil's now 40 years old, and Dan, 35. Tears are flowing down your face.

"Hello Internet, I guess we have some explaining to do, but first, questions." Dan says hesitantly, almost as if he forgot how to talk to you guys, the audience.

"Why do you always draw cat whiskers on your face?" Jumpcut to them with cat whiskers.

"They come from within!" Phil shouts excitedly. Your grinning like an idiot now. You look at how long the video is and almost start crying all over again. A whole hour of pinof. Repaying for the 10 years they were gone. You hear a knock on your door, you yell come in and your best friend walks through the doorway, a tub of ice cream in hand, your favorite kind, they're also crying, they sit down next to you without a word and you both continue the video crying uncontrollably the whole time, knowing that this is what your life was missing for 10 whole years.

"Well, bye internet!"

"Bye guys!"

And the screen goes black.

SWIHGITY SWEADY I WASNT READY.

IDK ANOUT YOU GUYS BUT THE END GOT ME.

I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT DAN AND PHIL LEAVING.

HAHAHAHAHAH THEYRE NOT LEAVING. THEYRE STAYING FOREVER AND EVER. (Probs tied up in my basement but pshhh details.)

I hopen YOU GUYS ARE READY TO READ BC I HAVE SOME STORIES IN THE WORKS!!!

And only one of them is a song fic.

Ahahhahaha

Bye skunk nuggets.