Steal My Boy

SUMMARY: If I don't put the lyrics down it's not a song fic. Fuckin fight me m8. Dan And Philly get Jelly over each other and it's adorable fluff BASED ON A SONG. WHOS GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME FOR WRITING ANOTHER SONG FIC???? FIGHT. ME. M8.

Warnings: FLUFFFfff, slight jealousy. CUssInG. Dis is not very good I'm sozz.

WC: 1465

"I'm his best friend, you moron."

Dan looked down at his shoes before speaking up. "But, Phil said I was-"

"Phil was lying. Who are you kidding? Why would Phil want to be friends with you?" Randys voice was nasally as usual, but his condescending words hit Dan right in the heart.

"Phil wouldn't lie." Dan's voice shook.

He was standing outside the school, waiting for Phil, like he'd asked. Randy showed up and Dan internally groaned. Randy had hated Dan ever since Dan showed up at this school last November.

Everyone said it was because Dan took Randys place. Dan couldn't help but feel bad. He stole Randys best friend. If he were Randy, he'd be bitter too.

"I don't even get why he hangs out with you." Randy seemed less angry and more. . . sad.

"I bet he still wants to hang out with you." Dan tried to comfort. He knew Randy was a douche, but he was just hurt. Dan was Winnie the Pooh, he had to make Randy feel better.

Randy laughed bitterly. "No he doesn't. He doesn't even talk to me anymore."

Dan scuffed his shoe against the pavement.  "I'm sorry."

Randy looked at the sky, blinking quickly. "You know what, Howell?."

"I hope one day Phil replaces you! I hope you get a taste of your own medicine." Randy wiped his face with his sleeve, his glasses falling down his nose more.

Dan was silent. "You know, maybe you should just talk to Phil. I'm sure he doesn't mean to ignore you."

Randy shook his head, "Whatever."

Randy turned on his heel and walked away, Dan watched his figure retreat until he was no longer in sight.

Dan heard the door to the cafeteria open, Phil walked out looking frazzled.

"What's up with you?" Dan asked, noticing Phil's mousey brown hair had lost some of it's spikeyness.

"I think Mrs. Gropert hates me."

"Why?"

"She said I was an imbecile." Phil's eyes were wide. "I've never been an imbecile before."

Dan laughed a little. "She called me a peasant."

Phil cracked a grin, color flushing into his face. "The peasant and the imbecile."

"We sound like really bad superheroes." Dan grabbed Phil by the sleeve and pulled him to the gate by the school.

"Your house or mine?" Dan asked.

"Mine." Phil decided, leading Dan to the left rather than the right. "I think we're having tacos for dinner."

Dan moaned and leaned a little more on Phil. Fucking tacos man.

"Hey I have a question?" Dan brought up after a while.

"Yeah?" Phil's eybrows shot up, looking over at Dan.

"What happened to you and Randy?" Dan paused. "I mean. . . why did you stop hanging out with him?"

Phil looked forward, forehead scrunched in thought. "I guess I realized that he wasn't a very good friend."