Love and Cuddles

I moved the couch closer to the office chair, laying a blanket across the two combined surfaces. Dan was currently at the store, getting a bunch of junk food that we really didn't need, but wanted anyway. I told him I would set up the fort of awesome if he got the snacks. I was trying to be more romantic, as I was terrible at voicing my feelings. Dan was always so lovely and genuine and adorable. He's everything that I want, he's got so many qualities that make him so unique and I love all of them. I was planning on being the best boyfriend I could be tonight. I layed the blankets on the floor, piling them up and then adding pillows. I turned the TV and DVD player on and stuck in P.S. I Love You. Dan and I loved that movie to no end. I went in the kitchen to start on the popcorn, when I heard the door open and Dan walked through carrying a few grocery bags on his arms. I quickly rushed over to him and took the bags, kissing his cheek as I slid them off his arms. He blushed a pale pink color, and I couldn't help but think he was the most adorable human to ever exist. I took the bags and stuck them on the counter, taking out the various bags of chips and sweets and placing them on a tray. I picked up the tray and walked towards Dan. "Are you ready to watch a movie in the fort of awesome?" I asked with a smile. He giggled and said, "I'm always ready to watch a movie, as long as it's with you." I internally awed at how cute he was being, and kissed him on the forehead. We walked into the living room and sat under the blanket canopy and got comfortable. The snack items lay on the other side of us. The best thing about movie night was that we never actually watch the movie. Dan and I just lay together and cuddle. Dan layed his his head on my chest, cuddling into my side. I brought my hands up to his hair and played with the brown strands. He looked up at me and I wanted to hit myself in the face. WHY WAS MY BOYFRIEND SO FLUFFING ADORABLE? "I love you, Dan." I said quietly. "Why are you being so cute tonight?" He asked reaching up and stroking my cheek. "Because you're the best boyfriend in the world, you love me even though I'm clumsy and youre always so romantic and I feel like I don't tell you enough how much you mean to me." I said sighing and looking into the brown haired boys eyes. "Aww, Phil. I know how much you care about me. So what if you're not William Shakespeare. I never expected that. I know you love me, you don't say it all the time, but actions speak louder than words. And your actions yell louder than any sound I've ever heard." Dan smiled up at me, his eyes alight with happiness. "But Dan, do you know all the stuff I love about you? I always keep them to myself and I don't know why. You deserve to know how much I adore you. I love that when you smile your dimples pop out, I love that when you eat starburst you eat all the pink and red, but leave the orange and yellow. I love that you have to have a straw when you drink soda from a can. You never look in the mirror if you can help it, which I think is wrong because youre beautiful. I love how your nose wrinkles when you're thinking really hard. I love that you can eat malteasers five different ways. There are so many things I adore and I don't think you know. I love you dan, a lot." Dan looked at me and his eyes were shiny with tears that hadn't yet fell. "I love you too, Phil. So much." Dan kissd me sweetly and we both smiled into the kiss. "Dan do you think one day, maybe, you'd want to marry me?" I asked with a shadow of fear. "Oh phil, I don't think I want to." Dan said, and my face fell. Then Dan pulled my face close to his. "I know I want to." Then he kissed me again.