waking Up In Vegas.

Summary: Vegas baby.

Warning: slight mention of smut, alcohol, swearing, and idk vegas-y-ness.

WC: 600+

Dan slowly opened his eyes, eyes crusty and head pounding. The sunlight that filtered through the hotel window was hell. His head felt like it was going to explode. He slowly opened one eye, adjusting to the light. He groaned. He felt like he gargled sour milk and his stomach was killing him.

He slowly pushed himself up, his muscles groaning from the movement. How much had he drank last night? He knew him and Phil decided to let loose and have some fun but didnt want the horrible hangover that accompanied drinking.

After situating his body into a position that made him less likely to hurl, he glanced at his surroundings.

He was in his hotel room, that was good. He was in his bed, also good. Except for when he looked over and saw a black haired lump underneath the covers beside him.

Dans eyes widened. Why was Phil in his bed? Did they just crash last night? What happened? Then Dan noticed how the blankets came into contact with all of his skin.

Dan gulped and looked under the covers.

He was naked.

So was Phil.

Oh no.

He dis his best to jump out of bed but a searing pain shot up his lower back.

No.

They didn't.

The couldn't have.

But the way Dans butt hurt and the limp he was sporting told a diffrent story.

Dan slowly made his way to the bathroom. Taking his time as his ass was in fire. He opened up the door and was greeted with his reflection.

Purple hickeys lined his neck and stomach. The bruised skin was painfully obvious. Dan sighed. This actually happened. He and Phil did it.

Dan turned the water on hoping the water would soothe his muscles and help him think. What was he gonna do? What would Phil say? What happened last night?

Dan stepped into the worm stream of water, and let the steam relax his tense muscles.

He grabbed the tiny shampoo bottle off the shelf and squirted some into his hands, but that's when he noticed it.

His eyes got bigger.

No.

No.

No.

Dans heart picked up there was no way they did that. Surely not. Surely not. Dans breathing was coming out uneven.

On his left hand, there was a ring.

Dan suddenly felt his knees start to weeken. He slid down against the wall of the shower.

Did he and Phil, did they, get married?

He was having trouble catching his breath. He felt overwhelmed. This was all just a dream. He was not married to his flat mate, to his best friend, to his only friend.

Dan shut off the water and stepped out of the shower om shaky legs.

He pulled on a pair of boxers and some sweats. He had to wake up Phil. They had to talk. They needed to figure out what the hell happened.

He walked out of the bathroom and saw that Phil was groggily sitting up, wiping away the sleep in his eyes.

Phil looked at Dan and squinted due to the bright light.
"What happened last night?" Phil asked.

Dan sighed. He didn't wanna have this conversation but he had to do it.

"Phil look under the covers." Dan stated.

"What? Why?" Phil said lifting the covers up.

"Dan. Why am I naked?" Phil asked slowly and sleepily.

"When I woke up this morning you and I were both naked. In the same bed." Dan stated bluntly.

Phil stared back, not saying anything. He just blinked a couple times.

"That doesn't necessarily mean we did anything..." Phil trailed off.

"My ass hurts like hell Phil." Dan stated.

Phil blanched.

"This doesnt need to change our friendship status Dan. We can just act like this never happened....if you want." Phil stated.

"Phil look at your left hand." Dan commanded.

Phil looked down with out question. And just like Dan he adorned a gold band around his finger.

Phils head shot up.

"Dan?" Phil asked. "Are we married?"

Yolo Swagman I wanna lick Dan.

So if You like this a part two may come in the future. Just comment and let me know.

Also School starts Wednesday for me. I'm already coughing up blood and crying from the thought.

Pray for me.

See ya soon skunk nuggets.