Spicy ;)

Summary: Dan eats salsa. Phil feels the wrath of those butchered tomatoes and peppers. Inspired by the Japhan trip when Dan ate the 
spicy hot sauce that was tasty, and Phil's mouth literally burned to death.  Because those are the moments I live for.

Warnings: Fluffy. Funny. Cussing. Really short but adorable drabble. Its like SHORT though omg it's so short. (thats what she said hahahahahahahahhaha ahoooooo haha hooooahahahah ahha ahooo I cant breathe) man I'm SHOOK.

WC: 1202

"What are we watching?" Phil asked, sitting down next to Dan with his bowl of movie theatre pop corn with extra butter.

Dan looked up at him sheepishly, making Phil turn toward the telly.

Phil's eyes narrowed.

"Really Dan? This? Again?" Phil was pouting, but you would be pouting too, of your boyfriend was making you watch Worlds Most Spoiled: Teenagers.

They had already watched this show four days in a row and Phil could only handle like four spoiled teens on a good day. This show made him thankful that his mom put the fear of God into him as a child.

"It's a good show." Dan defended. "It makes me realize I could have been so much worse. See, this girl," Dan pointed at the T.V. motioning towards a Brown haired girl in a dress that showed off a lot more than it probably should have, "she's American and it's her sixteenth birthday and her mom bought her, well, you'll see." Dan quieted down and directed hihiattention back to the screen and shoved a handful of salsa covered crisps into his mouth.

The girl on the t.v. started screaming and swinging her arms around. "I WANTED THE PINK CONVERTIBLE!"

Her moms face was white, her eyes tearing up slightly. "I thought this one would be-"

"YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! I JUST WANTED THE PINK CONVERTIBLE AND YOU BRING ME HOME A BLUE ONE!?" She slapped her mom across the face.

Dan's eyes were wide. "I would knock that bitch out."

Phil rolled his eyes, "Sure you would, Danny."

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, MOM!" The girl fell onto her knees and hammered her fists on the ground.

The mom was actually crying now, apologizing, saying she would get her the pink convertible first thing tomorrow of it would make her happy.

The girl continued throwing a tantrum, screaming obscenities, Everything from, "I HATE YOU!" to, "I HOPE YOU DIE!"

Phil's mouth was on the ground.

"Reason five hundred and three not to have a kid." Dan said.

Phil chuckled, "I'm like 98% agreeing with you."

Dan smiled, "A baby sounds nice and adorable, but then like poop and diapers and crying and then.." Dan shuddered visibly, shoving another hanful of crisps into his mouth, "the teenage years."

Phil giggled as crumbs flew out of Dan's mouth. "Imagine them growing up and being emo. I'm just imaging them slamming their door and saying we don't understand."

Dan snorted, "I could pull up old MySpace photos and tell them that I, infact do understand, and in three years they will regret their life choices."

"Emo Dan Jr." Phil said, and sighed happily, "I can hear them blasting Fall Out Boy now, screaming that they were born in the wrong generation. Its gonna be great."

Dan cringed, "That sounds horrible, actually. My parents must have hated to deal with me."

"Who are you kidding, I hate to deal with you." Phil leaned away from Dan's advancing slap.