A "WILD" Time ;)

Phil and I ran through the forest, our paws making heavy thumping noises with each step. The green brush rushed by, blurring, because of the insane speed a wolf can travel at. My feet hit the ground in time with my heart. My wolf and I were one person, seperated by anatomy. I could see Phil running beside me, his black coat of fur shining in the sunlight. "I'm beating you Dan." He telepathically said to me. With that though in my head, I forced my legs to speed up, exerting all my strength into larger leaps and bounds. Phil always wins our races, and by the way he's running, he's as determined as I am to win. I push harder, the finish line is two trees that canopy over a long forgotten trail, and its fast approaching. I push myself, all my force going into the race. I can feel my wolf panting, but ignore it. Phil will not win this race. "Not this time Phil!!" I send through our mind meld. I push past him and finish out the race, winning by seconds. I turn around and leap in the air, like an exited puppy. I stick my tongue outside of my mouth and pant happily. Giving Phil smug looks and prancing around him happily. "You look like an idiot." He said grumpily. I lay down on my stomach and roll onto my back, letting my paws kick in the air. My brown fur looks blonde in the light of the sun, and I've never felt so free. "Someone's a sore loser." I say giving him happy looks. He looks at me and gives a yip of protest. I decide to quit being mean, and I let myself transform back into a human. Im still on my back so I slowly sit up stretching out the the muscles I haven't used for a while. I flex my fingers, noting how different the slim appendages feel  from my paws. I get to my feet, and walk over to Phil who is still in wolf form looking grumpy. I sink down on my knees and give his nose a kiss. "Its okay, you're still a winner in my heart." I say running my fingers through his soft black fur. I play with the tufts for a while, and he licks my cheek. I love being a wherewolf, I love that Phil is a wherewolf too, he's the cutest, most adorable, and sexiest man alive. Hes the full package. I run my fingers through the fur on his head, when I feel him quickly transform into his human self. My fingers are still laced in his black hair, and he quickly pulls me forward and kissed me sweetly. I laugh and pull away, "Phil you didn't ask if you could kiss me." I said with a smile. "So what?" He asks with a smirk. I put my hand in front of my mouth trying to stiffle the laughter that's threatening to break loose. "That makes you an animal." I laugh so hard I fall backward, clutching my sides from my horrible and cheesy joke. "Dan I swear to God, one day...." He mutters under his breath before giggling also.