DIVORCE.

Summary: Dan and Phil are domestic af and shit. (Lets face it they're pretty much married and we all love it don't lie.)

Word Count: Your mom. 1K+

I would like to Dedicate this chapter to @Panicwiththephandom @xxFrozenInTimexx @Shadowed-Color RaveDanceDan katiebell280

Because you are my friends and You're amazing. :)

"Dan we need to clean the house." Phil said to his Husband while getting out the garbage bags.

Dan let out a long sigh and moaned. "But Phil I don't want to clean!"

"Too bad, its your mother that's visiting so get that cute ass up and grab the duster." Phil said picking up the week old Chinese food that was left on the counter.

Dan sighed once again but went to the cleaning cabinet and grabbed the blue handled duster.

"Hello old friend." Dan said to the duster.

They both started in the lounge where the mess was most atrocious. (Did that sound sophisticated??) Phil had the black garbage bag out and was throwing away old soda cans.

"Why did we let our flat get this way?" Phil groaned.

"Because we're lazy assholes." Dan said in reply.

Dan was cleaning off six months of dust that collected on the mantle. It rose in the air and fell to the floor, to be vacuumed up later.

Dan let out another long sigh. If there was one thing he hated more than anything it was cleaning. He despised the task. Despite being a tad OCD he didn't mind living in his own filth. Now that he thought about it, that statement alone was disgusting.

"Wait. Who has to do dishes?" Phil suddenly asked.

Dan and Phil both turned to look at each other in a glaring showdown. Phil raised his eyebrow and smirked at Dan. Dan clenched his hand and cocked his head.

"NOT IT!!!" They both shouted at the same time.

"I'm not doing the dishes Phil!!" Dan said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm not either. Half of them are from the Mexican Suprise you attempted to make, and ruined one of our pans in the process." Phil snapped back.

"That's a lie. There's like fifteen cereal bowls in their that have your name on them Phil Lester." Dan playfully shouted back.

"Hey that's Lester-Howell to you Mister!!!" Phil said pointing to the ring on his finger.

"And don't you forget it!" Dan said with a smile on his face.

They both started laughing and went back to the task at hand. The coffee table was now cleaned off and the floor looked halfway there. The dusting was done apart from the picture frames.

Phil dragged the vacuum out of the supply closet and plugged it in. The vacuum made a noise that sounded like a monster and Dan plugged his ears. Phil looked slightly scared but powered through. Ten minutes later the lounge was presentable again.

"It smells amazing in here." Dan said breathing in the scent of a clean room. "Definitely my asthetic."

"That's what you always say, and then a week after we clean the flat its trashed again." Phil said giggling at his husbands cute pout.

"Come on we need to the kitchen now. Your doing the dishes too by the way." Phil stated and walked out of the room.

"Wait wait wait. When was this decided?" Dan said catching up to his husband and grabbing his arm.