No Homo

Prompt: I got a prompt for the one shots c:
Dan and phil are doing a panel at vidcon and when they both walk on stage phil trips falling on top of dan and they end up kissing.
I can't think of anything from there.

(A/N Dan falls on Phil oops my bad. Sorry rose)

Prompt(er): @Rose_Is_SuchA_Dork

Word Count: 616

Dan and Phil made their way down to the panel they were doing. They had both been chosen to do a Speak Up panel. (A/N I made that up idk how vidcon works lol :c)

The panel they were gonna be on was something they both felt incredibly passionate about. It was all about teaching kids to speak up in bad situations.

If you were being bullied speak up. Keep telling someone until someone cares. If someone else is being bullied, speak up for that person. Use your voice. Let it ring loud and proud. Speak up for those who can't find their own voice. (A/N This just totally turned into Sing by MCR lol)

Dan and Phil were walking down the hallway leading to the panel, stopping for a picture or two along the way. They kept nudging shoulders with each other and sending sly grins when no one else was watching.

That's why when Phil smirked at Dan he didn't see the last step to get on the Panel and tripped falling flat on his back. It wasn't a big suprise.

Dan not having enough time to save himself came tumbling after. Landing on Phil. Their chests were pressed together and when they looked up, they were nose to nose.

Phils breath was caught in his throat. He was afraid to move. He looked into Dans chocolate eyes and smiled a bit. His beautiful friend still hadnt moved, and Phil wasn't going to ask him to.

There was an uproar from the crowd. They were probably worried about why they hadn't stood up yet and blamed it on Phils clumsiness. Phil was aware that the other YouTubers were watching them.

He didn't care.

Dan bit his lip, looking into Phils blue eyes. His face was a centimeter away from Phils. He could close the distance so easily. One movement and he could taste what Phil lips were like. He knew he would regret this.

He didn't care.

Dan and Phil had the same thought at the same time. They both hurried to kiss one another. Craving the feel of the others lips.

Dan closed his eyes and sighed in bliss, kissing Phil came naturally. All those years of memorizing the outline of them was finally paying off. Phils lips tasted like coffee and sugar. The taste was addicting. Dans only regret was not doing this sooner.

Phils heart was beating ninety to nothing. Dans lips felt amazing on his. Mint and chocolate combined. Phil wanted more. He wanted nothing other than this for the rest of time. Why hadn't he made a move sooner? All those years he could have done this. He wasn't letting this moment go though. He drug the kiss out for as long as possible.

After air was a much needed item they both pulled apart. Grinning like fools at each other. It wasn't until they heard someone clear their throat that they looked up.

Emma Blackery stood there with a smirk.

"I ship it." She said smiling at them.

Dan and Phil both blushed. Dan quickly and clumsily stood up, helping Phil afterwards.

It wasn't until they looked out at the crowd they realized that the whole audience saw them kiss.

Dan and Phil gulped.

Dan shrugged looking at Phil and then addressing the audience.

"No Homo Though." He stated loudly.

"For fucks sake Dan!" Emma yelled.

Yolo Swagnapkins

Hi guys.

Three updates. That's the number of eyes I have.

I hope you liked this Rose. I wasnt sure what to do, but I think its short and sweet.

I'm on fiya 2nite guys. Three fics. Wut wut.

Jk these have probs been horrid.

But.

I'm.

Trying.

Okay.

Anywhore. You may now go back to your regular broadcasting schedule.

C ya sooooooooon.

Skunk nuggets.