Still Into You

Summary: Based off of Still into you by Paramore.

Warnings: None.

WC: 1622 I'm on a fucking role.

Can't count the years on one hand
That we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better

It's not a walk in the park
To love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time I'm still into you

Dan slammed the door, as Phil came running in behind him.

"Look I'm sorry okay!" Phil panted, still out of breath from running up the stairs.

"Whatever. Just let it go, okay?" Dan sighed,  running his hands through his hair. "It doesn't matter."

"If it doesn't matter, then why are you so mad!!!??" Phil questioned loudly. "Why are you freaking out over something so small?"

Dans head shot up and Phil was overcome with the feeling he had just said the wrong thing. Dans eye seemed to twitch. The Brown eyed man's hands clenched.

Dan let out a dry laugh. "You're right Phil. I'm being stupid. Just freaking out over nothing....regular spaz Dan right?" Dan said, trying to avoid crying. "Guess I always do this huh?" Dan sighed, and turned to walk away.

"Wait Dan, that not what I meant!" Phil said, chasing after his boyfriend.

Dan didn't turn around or even acknowledge Phil's presence. He walked down the hall and turned to go into his room. HIS room, not he and Phil's shared room, but his own.

Phil sighed. And walked to the kitchen. He sat down on one of the chairs and dragged his hands over his face. He thought back to earlier.

They were fine. Just walking through Tesco minding their own business. Than all of a sudden some boy walks up to Phil and compliments his outfit. Like a nice person, Phil says thank you, but then the boy says to call him sometime and hands him his number. Phil was blushing, and yes he was flattered, but Dan just stormed off. He abandoned the shopping cart and stomped out of the store.

Phil tried to keep up with him, but when Dan gets mad he just doesn't have the stride Dan does.

Phil tried telling Dan that it didn't matter, that he would never call the guy, but Dan didn't seem to care. He just ignored his pleads and walked faster.

Phil must have sat in the kitchen for another hour, before he got  the courage to go into Dans room. He and Dan didn't fight often, so he never knew how to correct these situations.

Phil quietly knocked on Dans door but got no reply. He quietly opened the door to see Dan laying on his bed, headphones in and some song blaring. Dan was staring at the ceiling and Phil couldn't tell of Dan had notced him but wouldn't acknowledge his presence or of Dan was oblivious of what was going on around him.

When he walked over to Dan and tapped his shoulder gently and got to response from the Brown haired boy, his question was answered.

He gently reached up and  prepared for his head to be ripped off, and took Dan's ear bud out of his ear.

Dan glanced over and glared at Phil.

"What?" Dan said, trying to be harsh but not fully succeeding.

Phil smiled because at least Dan had talked to him.

"Will you please tell me why you're so mad?" Phil said pleadingly.