Of Proposals and Vandalism.

Okay so I came to Wattpad to update, then I read a story where Phil dies and now I'm sad. I hate Angst. But that won't discourage me. I will persevere, stupid angst anyway...

"Come on Phil!" Dan whispered angrily, digging through his back pack for another can of spray paint.

"Calm down princess, I'm one step ahead of you." Phil said producing a can of spray paint behind his back and walking up to the blank wall.

"When did you get that?" Dan whisper shouted.

"I slipped it out of your bag. You're very oblivious when I kiss you." Phil said with a smirk.
Dan blushed furiously, feeling the red color creep up his cheeks. He looked at the ground hoping the dark night and his fringe would hide the red color.

Dan felt two fingers slip underneath his chin and lift his face up. His eyes met Phils misty blue ones and he saw Phils adorable smile. That smile was reserved especially for Dan. Phil leaned in and pressed his lips to Dans sweetly, it was a quick kiss but it was lovely none the less.

"You're cute when you blush." Phil whispered in Dans ear.

The heat rose to Dans cheeks again but Phil ignored it this time.

"Come on Danny, we have a lot of work to do." Phil said walking away.

Dan could hear the sound of Phils combat boots slapping the alley way they were in and Dan was quick to follow him. Clutching his flower crown to his head so it wouldn't fly off in the gentle breeze. Flower crowns were cute, but inconvenient when trying to vandalise city property.

Dan shook the spray paint can in his hand before holding it to the wall. Dan remembers the first time Phil talked him into doing this. He was so scared they would get caught. But as soon as Phil started kissing him, his worries quickly faded away. He would gladly go to jail if it meant kissing Phil.

He raised his hand clicked down on the spray button, letting neon pink color the dull wall in front of him. He let every thought leave his mind and just concentrated on the art. Graffiti letters were more of Phils thing, and whilst they were mesmerizing, Dan still had no clue as to what half of Phils creations said.

Dan painted a mural, as Phil liked to call them. He painted a picture of two men holding hands. It wasnt incredibly detailed, it was spray paint after all, but it didn't look half bad. He painted the rainbow flag above the two men that had black and brown hair, which was coincidental of course. Below the picture Dan wrote the words,

'Let Your Freak Flag Fly.'

Dan smiled up at his creation proud of what he accompished, He may have been a cream puff, but he was proud to be. The two men in the picture had wide smiles and a hop in their step. Sort of like Dan right now.

Dan glanced at Phil who was still spray painting his letters, the weird font still throwing him off. He squinted trying to make out what Phil had written. When he turned his head to the side and squinted he thought he could make out a W.

"Are you constipated or something?" Phil said laughing at Dans ridiculous face.

"NO!!" Dan nearly shouted a blush on his cheeks.

"I'll have you know that I was trying to figure out what your words say." Dan rebuttaled.

"Oh, well you could have just asked. It says, Love is Love."

Dan held his breath a little. Phil always had a way with words, even though Dan had heard this saying many times before, it sounded even better coming from Phils lips.

"Phil..." Dan trailed off, not sure what to say.

Phil walked closer to Dan and grabbed his green pastel jumper, before pulling him into a kiss. Dan quickly responded wrapping his arms around Phils neck, running his fingers through Phils black hair.

Phil shoved Dan up against the wall making sure they wouldn't land in wet spray paint first. Dans butt hit the wall and Phil pinned his arms so Dan couldn't move.

"I love you." Phil whispered peppering kisses up and down Dans neck.

Dan swallowed back a moan that he desperately wanted to let out.

"I love you too." Dan said his breath coming out raggedly.

Phil continued to kiss Dans neck, definitely leaving a few marks that would be hard to explain to his parents tomorrow. Phil worked his way back up to Dans mouth.

"I want to marry you one day." Phil muttered under his breath.

Dan leaned away from Phils kiss, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Do you mean that?" Dan asked, a slight tremble in his voice.

Phil stayed silent for a while, just holding Dans gaze. His bright blue eyes sparked in the dim, almost nonexistent light.

"I've never been more honest about anything in my whole life." Phil mumbled, a slight blush coating his cheeks.

Dan got on his tip toes and leaned up, placing a soft kiss on Phils lips.

"Dan Howell-Lester does have a nice ring to it." Dan said with a cheeky grin in place.

"I think I like Lester-Howell better." Phil mumbled kissing Dans pink lips again.

"Mmmm, We'll talk." Dan said bringing Phil in for a hug and placing gentle kisses on his boyfriends neck.

"Does this count as a marriage proposal?" Dan wondered aloud.

"Do you want it too?" Phil whispered.

"Kind of...yes." Dan mumbled into Phils ear.

"Well then, consider yourself engaged." Phil said reaching down to kiss Dans lips.

"What about a ring?" Dan asked.

"Details." Phil said with a giggle.
"But I promise, first thing tomorrow we'll go into town and pick up a ring." Phil said looking into Dans eyes, seeing the happiness that danced in the brown orbs.

"I really do love you Phil." Dan whispered.

"I would hope so, you did just agree to marrying me." Phil laughed.

"Shut up!" Dan smiled, his grin growing wide enough to show off his adorable dimples.

"I love you too." Phil whispered closing the gap between their lips again.

Sirens sounded in the distance, steadily getting closer to the alley they were in.

"Well thats our cue to get the fuck out of here!" Phil laughed, grabbing Dans arm and running off into the night.

In case it wasn't clear this was Pastel!Dan and Punk!Phil. I've read far too much of these stories on Tumblr lately and i needed to get it out of my system! The ones on Tumblr are so good so if you enjoyed this one, go read the ones on their because they are 100000% better!! Tumblrs pretty Ace if I'm honest.

Tanks 4 reading

xD