Consider it Canon.

"Phil what are you doing?" I asked glancing up from my laptop.

"I'm trying to get the cookie from my forehead to my mouth without using my hands." He said moving his head to the left a little trying to get the cookie passed his nose.

"Okay...why?"

"I'm so bored. I almost watched the nature channel earlier....almost." He said with a shudder.

"Phil, how can you be bored. The internet is right here." I said rubbing my laptop affectionately.

"Dan I have been on YouTube for 10 hours watching everything I could think of. I've been to the weird side of tumblr. I've seen things, things that can't be unseen. And I havent left the house in like a week. I think I have cabin fever."

"Why don't you go outside? Go surround yourself with other humans that smell, walk slow, and are generally ticking time bombs of anger and hostility." I answered with sass.

"I don't want to do it alone. Come with me, pleeeeeease." Phil begged, giving me puppy dog eyes. "I wanna hang out with you, in the great unknown." Phil smiled at me.

"Uhggggg fine, but you're buying me lunch." I awkwardly grinned.

"Thank you my existential, friend." Phil said grinning.

I got up out of scrolling position and walked to my room. I could hear Phil whistling, through the walls and I grinned. No matter what I say about Phil, there's one thing I can't deny, I love him. I've loved him since we met, 2009 was a great year. But I can't let him know. I can't lose the only best friend I've ever had. Its Dan and Phil, not Dan......and Phil. If he knew he'd probably keep being my friend, I mean Phil's not a bad person. But I couldn't do that to him. It would just put a lot of pressure on our friendship, and things would get awkward. Ultimately, I would leave Phil. I would let him live his life in a Dan free environment.

I put on my ring T-shirt and looked in the mirror one last time. I can do this. Just push your feelings down like you've always done. Ignore Phil and his adorable antics. Ignore the way his tongue sticks out of his mouth when he smiles, or the way he covers his face with his hands when he's embarrassed, or how he calls me bear, and makes my heart fly into my throat every time he says my name. Ignore it Dan, you're never gonna have Phil all to yourself, one day he's gonna meet the girl of his dreams, and leave you. He's gonna walk out of your life, just like everyone else.

I could feel the tears start to well up in my eyes, forming water barriers that held up all my pent up thoughts. I couldnt let Phil see me like this, I quickly rubbed my eyes, and looked in the mirror. My face was a bit red, and my brown eyes looked like mud puddles, but for the most part I looked decent.

"Dan are you almost ready???" Phil called from the hallway.

"Yea." I said stepping out of my room and walking down the hallway. I tried my hardest to smile. "Are you ready?" I said with a small smile.

"Yea. Hey Dan, are you alright?"

Phil asked softly.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I said looking at my shoes.

Phil gently grabbed my chin and pulled my face up, forcing me to look him in the eye. My heart started beating out of control. I could feel my pulse in my hands.

"Dan if you don't want to go out today, you don't have to. We can stay home and have a movie night." Phil said gently adding a smile to his already perfect face.

"Nonsense, I'm fine. Come on let's go now before the tube is too crowded." I pulled away from his touch reluctantly. "But Phil, thanks for caring." I said with a small smile.

He grinned at me and leaned forward. His lips gently touched my cheek, and my breathing stopped. Phil was kissing me, well kinda. He pulled back and laughed at my gaping mouth and red face.

"No problem, Dan." He said poking my face and opening the front door for me.

~~~

We walked out of the underground and decided where to eat.

"What about the cat cafe?" Phil said.

"No, I kinda want a place where I can have my food in like five minutes. The cat cafe is cool, but the food takes forever to arrive." I said looking around for a restaurant to eat at.

"Well what about McDonalds?"

Phil said pointing to the restaurant across the street from us.

"Quick and easy, I like it." I said.

"Hmm funny thats what I said to your mom last night." Phil said laughing adorably and letting his tongue stick out a little.

"Hey! Literally shut up!!" I said laughing and hitting his shoulder gently."

After we had eaten our food, Phil and I continued walking into the heart of London. We didn't really have a destination in mind. We just casually strolled down the street. Our hands kept bumping, and I wanted nothing more than to hold his hand, but I had to remind myself that I couldn't. I told my heart to behave its self and suck it up. That was until I felt Phil's fingers interlace with mine. His long pale fingers intertwined with my slender tan ones. I couldn't help the blush that fell on my cheeks. Phil noticed the red glow and chuckled.

"You know, you're really cute when you blush." Phil said. He made me stop walking and made me stand in fronf of him. He took the hand that wasn't holding mine and brought it to my face. He gently touched one of my scarlet cheeks and traced the skin that was there.

"Dan you really are beautiful." He said gently leaning and kissing my cheek again.

However this time his lips lingered on my skin. I could feel the coolness of his lips against my cheek. I felt my heart erupt like a volcano, the thump thump going out of control. I could feel more heat rising to my face. I probably looked like a tomato. But that didn't matter. I wanted Phil's lips on my own. I wanted to expierence the high I knew I would get.

Phil's lips started to slowly pull away, and I wasn't having it. I knew I would regret this later, but I couldn't control it anymore. I grabbed Phil's cheeks and ruffly pulled his lips to mine. I didn't give him the choice to kiss me, I demanded it. He was startled but kissed me back with just as much passion. It was a ruff first kiss, but I didn't care. Kissing Phil was like being on drugs. I couldn't focus on anything but his lips on mine, and his breathy sighs combining with mine. I pulled him closer by grabbing his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling the black strands. He backed us up against a buliding, and trapped me between himself and the brick wall at my back, but it was pointless I wasn't going anywhere. He licked my lips asking for entrance, and I granted it immediately. He explored the inside of my mouth for a while before he started to pull away. I grabbed his bottom lip between my teeth. I let his lip go, pecking the now swollen lip. I laid my head against the wall and caught my breath.

"Dan." Phil said leaning his forehead against mine. "I really like you."

I smiled and pecked his lips again. "I really like you too." I said.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Only of you make Phan a real thing." I said with a smile.

"Consider it Canon." He smirked.

I smiled back resting my head on his chest. "Do you wanna go home Dan?" Phil aksed.

"Does going home mean cuddling or making out again?" I asked innocently.

"We'll see." He said with a snicker, before kissing me again.