Always

Summary: Based on Panic! At The Disco's song Always. Dan and Phil talk about when they fell in love with each other. Just a drabbley kinda fick. (( I kinda like it though :) ))

Warnings: MENTIONS OF PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!!!!!!!

WC: 1007

Dedicated to: @Panicwiththephandom bc you like Panic! Ur welcs m8.

When the world gets too heavy put it on my back, I'll be your levy. You are taking me apart, like bad glue on a get well card. It was always you, falling for me. Now there's always time, calling for me. I'm the light blinking at the end of the road. Blink back to let me know.

"When did you know you were in love with me?" Dan asked. We were both laying in my bed, Dan's head was on my chest, and my arms were wrapped snuggly around him.

"I think it was about three days after I met you in person that I actually realized how screwed I was." I said, and laughed as Dan elbowed me, but giggled as well.

"Was it anything in particular that made you realize?" Dan said quietly, snuggling farther down in the duvet.

"Well, do you remember when it started raining really hard and we were laughing because we couldn't find a place to get dry, and you were afraid your hair was gonna become a hobbity mess?" Dan nodded his head and laughed at the memory.

"I don't know what it was about this moment, but the water was running down your face, and driping off your eyelashes, and I just remember how happy and innocent you looked. Your Brown eyes just kinda swallowed me whole. That's the moment I thought, 'I really wanna wake up to those eyes every morning.' And it just kinda progressed from there, I knew I was screwed, but I didn't really mind." I kissed his head gently, and heard him sigh happily. "I kinda lucked out in the love department. Who would've thought, I could end up with someone as cute and beautiful as you?"

I'm a thought that's trapped in a web, but I'm thinking that, my spiders dead. Lonely, lonely little life. I could kid myself in thinking that I'm fine. It was always you, falling for me. Now there's always time, calling for me. I'm the light, blinking at the end of the road. Blink back to let me know. That I'm skin and bone. Just a king in a rusty throan. The castles under seige, but the sign outside says leave me alone.

"So what about you?" I asked the Brown haired figure, curled up on my chest.

"What?" he asked, blinking as if he was nodding off.

"You don't get off that easy." I laughed and squeezed him a little tighter. "When did you fall for me?" I asked curiously.

He sat up a little and looked me in the eyes. "Mines not as romantic as yours was." Dan stated with a blush.

"It doesn't have to be romatic. It just has to be us." I said pulling him closer and burring my nose in his rasberry scented hair. He must be stealing my shampoo again.

"Well, like yours it was a few days after we met in person. And by that I mean the day after." He giggled, and so did I, only because we both knew it was true.

"Anyway, we had just woken up and since your parents were gone, you had gotten up earlier than me to make pancakes. Well after you got them done, you came to wake me up, then I remember sitting on your parents couch and eating pancakes with you as we watched TV. And I remeber looking over and seeing syrup drip down your chin, and you looked up at me with a giant blush covering your face. And I just remember wanting that face to be the face I spend every day with. You were goofy and silly, and you evened out my sarcasm and sadness. We have a very Ching and Chang vibe to our relationship. We balance each other out. That's what I was thinking that morning, that's kinda when I realized, you were gonna become my everything. And you did." He trailed off with a giant blush covering his face.

"Not romantic my ass." I said pulling him up and kissing his lips sweetely.

"We were really lucky to find each other weren't we?" Dan asked, his brown eyes looking up and meeting my blue.

"The odds were that of winning the lolottery. Good thing lady luck was on our side." I said smiling at him.

"I don't believe in luck." Dan said.

"Believe whatever you need to, I just know, I'm in love with you, and some mystical force brought you to me, and I hope they know how thankful I am for that." I said kissing his head once again.

"You're a mush ball." Dan said hiding his face, but I knew he was smiling.

"Don't pretend you don't love It."  I said snuggling down in the covers and listening to the cars pass by outside.

Dan didn't say anything, but he didn't need to. We loved each other, and that's all that really mattered.

It was always you, falling for me. Now there's always time, calling for me. I'm the light blinking at the end of the road. Blink back to let me know. (It was always you.) Blink back to let me know. (It was always you.)

SWIGGITY SWANIC! HAVE SOME PANIC!

So my lovely nuggets I hoped you enjoyed this.

I was in a romancy-drabbly-fluffy-y mood.

You feel?

I JUST REALLY WANNA MEET DAN AND PHIL.

BUT WHAT IF I CRY???? That would be really embarrasing, my mom and dad said I could meet them if they go on tour in America....but seriously....WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU CRY. I DONT WANNA BE THAT PERSON THAT MAKES THEM UNCOMFORTABLE. O.O

IM DISTRESSED.

Plus P!ATD so A++

Catch you l8tr SKUNK NUGGETS.