Sleepy Phil.

Summary: Phil is tired and stressed, therefore he snaps at his boyfriend Dan. Dan handles it well though.

WC: 620

I walked into the lounge where Dan was sitting playing on his laptop as usual. His notorious sofa crease was never gonna go away. No amount of fluffing would ever fix our couch. I sat down beside him letting out a sigh. I folded my legs underneath of me, then stuck a pillow in my lap. I folded myself over, so my head was resting on the pillow. It wasnt the most comfortable position, but I didn't want to be away from Dan. He may be a totally heterosexual male, but my little homo heart can dream. I felt my eyes get heavy, sleep was pulling me under. Lately I had been getting up early to attend BBC meetings, Dan didn't have to go, but I would get home late and do it all again the next day. Bags were forming under my eyes, and I just wanted some sleep. My mind was ready to get some rest. That's when Dan thought it would be a good idea to reach over and poke me. "Phil." he said whispering. I thought that if I was quiet he would leave me alone. "Phil" he said again in a normal voice. I mumbled a tad bit thinking he would get the hint, but to no avail. "PHILLLL" he sang in a whiney voice. I raised my head up barely. "Yes Dan?" I asked in a whisper. "What do you want for dinner?" I narrowed my eyes. I know that he did not just wake me up to ask that. "Dan, if you attempted to wake me up just to ask that, I swear to god I will castrate you." Dan looked at me with wide eyes. "Well someone's grumpy." I heard him mumble underneath his breathe. I glared at him, "Well excuse me for being tired. Im sorry I can't be the ball of energy you want right now." I snapped at him. I immediately felt bad as I saw his face fall. "Look Dan I'm sorry I'm being a douche. I'm just really tired." I felt tears brim my eyes. "Phil don't cry!!" Dan said hurriedly. I then started to laugh. "Phil why are you laughing AND crying??" He said confused. "I don't- I don't know!!" I said between a sobb and a laugh which caused me to joke on my words. "I'm just so tired and I'm sad and I'm angry and I feel like laughing too." I said covering my head with my hands. I started tugging at my hair. "I'm so tired but I'm restless and I can't sleep alone, I dont know why but I can't do it." Dan looked at me before pushing his laptop to the side and standing up. I looked at him questioningly. "Stand up Phil." He said. "Why?" He didn't answer me but instead scooped me up in his arms. I would have blushed if not for the fact that I was so sleepy, I could have been a dream. He Carried me down the hallway and walked into his room. He sat me down on the bed and held up the blanket, allowing me to crawl into the warmth within. He climbed in next to me and moved my body so I had my head resting on his chest. He slipped his arm around my waste, and rubbed small comforting circles on my back. I felt my eyes get heavy and I slowly nodded off, but not before I felt a soft, gentle pressure on my lips. "Love you Dan." I mumbled, not even sure what was happening anymore. "Love you too, Phil." was the last thing I heard before falling into a peaceful sleep.