Alone Part 2

Summary: Second part to Alone. Same description as b4.

Warnings: Depressing topics.... like depression.

WC: 778

Phil sat down on his bed. He tugged on his hair but stopped once he saw his  mothers crystal gaze lock in on his action.

"Just tell me what's going on." Dan said shaking his head slowly.  "Just tell me what you feel."

Phil sighed and it felt like all the air depleated from his body. How do you put  emotions into words? I'm sad. The statement doesn't begin to cover how he feels.

"Its hard to explain." Phil said, he was tired and he just wanted to sleep.

After their little 'conflict' in the parking lot of the park, Dan decided he'd had enough. He didn't want to argue, not with Phil anyway. He just wanted Phil to feel better and screaming at him was not the answer.

That's how they ended up back here, in Phil's room, Phil sitting on his bed with Dan and his mom staring at him, waiting for a confession that he didn't have words for.

"I don't know what to say." He saw the pointed looks Dan and his mother shared.

"Look, I'm not trying to be difficult but I don't know what I'm feeling. Trust me I know I'm annoying, I know this is stressing you guys out, but this is no walk on the park for me either! I'm always sad or mad, and I cry even when I don't need to." Phil let out a deep breath. "I'm sorry okay."

Dan reached out to grab Phil's arm and pull him into a hug.

"How about we leave this alone for now, and we'll try and pick up on this later?" Dan asked.

He really didn't wanna listen to Phil's pity party right now. He loved Phil, he wanted to be there for him, but sometimes you just get tired of hearing about other people's problems.

He was 99 percent sure that Phil had depression, and he would always be there for Phil to vent, but when was Phil gonna be there for him? When Dan was having a bad day, Phil was too wrapped up in his own problems to care.

And yeah, it made him a bad person, and it sounded horribly selfish, because it was. But Dan was a human and humans were selfish, and that's all there is too it. Relationships aren't perfect, especially if one of the people in said relationship was depressed. It's hard to be supportive sometimes and that's just the bitter truth.

He loved Phil, he truly did. He just realized that until Phil learns to love himself, he probably can't love Dan properly. Dan's okay with that, he knows Phil's completely worth the wait, but God did he wish the wait wasn't so long.

Phil nodded his head and pulled back before shooting a watery smile at his mom, who returned it and left the room. Leaving the two boys alone.

Dan pecked Phil on the lips.

"Look it's not gonna be easy, I'm gonna tell you straight up. Its gonna be an uphill fight, but I have faith in you. Your Phil Fucking Lester, and of anyone can win you can, okay? I need you to have faith in yourself." Dan clutched Phil a little harder to his chest.

"I love you, no matter how big of a dick I am, no matter how much you hate me sometimes, I fucking love you. I may not always understand, and I know I'm a huge fucking cunt half of the time, but I will do my best to understand what you're going through." Dan stated.

Phil sighed, and leaned back into the pillows. "I thought you said you were gonna drop it."

Dan's eyes widened. He just poured out his soul and Phil just blanks him?? Then he caught Phil's eye again.

"I'm really glad you didn't." Phil said reaching up to hug Dan again.

Dan smiled with relief.

"Look I'm not perfect and I'm sad a lot, but I won't give up on me if you don't." Phil said.

"You're not gonna go through this alone Phil. I won't let you." Dan said laying down beside Phil.

"Thank you." Phil said quietly.

"What're friends gone boyfriends for?"

"Fucking?? Phil asked with a laugh.

Dan laughed and nudged Phil over with his shoulder.

"I hate you, you giant fucking spork." Dan said with a smile on his face.

SWIGGITY SPONGE OMG ITS CAPTAIN CLUNGE AKA RICKY AKA RICKINATOR 3000

So hope y'all liked this. C:

Omg I cleaned my room and I can see the floor!! HAPPY TIMES R HERE AGAIN!!!

See YA soon skununununk nuggets.
C: