2| Assignment

Ryan: "It looks great!"
You smile
You: "Thanks. So what's my first assignment?"
Ryan: "Hang on"
He walks out and walks back in with a handful of paper work.
Ryan: "You need to plot the code into the computer"
You: "Alright"
10 minutes later
You walk out of your office and knock on Ryan's door.
Ryan: "Come in"
You walk in
Ryan: "Ah Isabelle! Do you need help?"
You look at him confused
You: "No I finished"
He just stares at you and gestures to sit down. You show him your laptop. He looks at your laptop and reads your information. He reads your extra information about the added cost towards his project and the best way to cut down the cost.
He finishes reading and stare at you in shock.
Ryan: "How did you-? I gave you this 10 minutes ago. This was hours worth of work..."
You: "Really?"
You chuckle at his comment and he doesn't know what to do.
Ryan: "Okay take a break I'll find something for you to do"
You chuckle and walk away.
Someone approach's you. They hold out their hand for you to shake. You shake their hand and say hey. You look up at them and they smile while sitting down.
??: "I'm Danny"
You: "Isabelle"
Danny: "Delighted. You're very pretty"
You: "Thank you but I-"
Danny: "Oh don't worry I wasn't"
He chuckles.
Danny: "I'm working across the hall from you and your office. Wow! You've only been here half an hour and you have done hours worth of tasks plus extra. Oh I'm the other manager or boss. Me and Ryan are work partners. The cost reduction thank you for that"
You blush
You: "Thank you."
You look down at your laptop that is sat in front of you. He chuckles to himself. He gets his laptop out and opens it. It opens to a document. Renovation. You look at him.
Danny: "Ryan sent me over. A new task. Since you can help and get hours worth of work done in 10 minutes help us please. We can't figure out all of this...."
You: "Yeah sure send it over and I'll get right to it"
Danny: "Thank you!!!"
He sends over the work and you get a notification.
Danny has sent a document.
Danny: "Here. Here's mine and Ryan's number for work. I'd you need us just call or message"
He smiles and walks away.
You walk back to your office and sit down. You open your laptop and begin to work. The work they gave you would've taken at least 5 months and you've done quite a lot already. You explain your answers and add on things in detail. You reduce the costs and find out the simplicity of changed items. As you're typing there's a knock at the door.
You: "Come in" You don't remove your eyes from your computer.
Danny: "Take a break you've been working for 4 hours straight."
You: "I'm hungry anyways."
Danny: "Alright, let's go."
He takes you out of your office to the cafeteria and you look at the menu. This isn't as boring as you expected. You scan the menus and look at all the options.
You: "Hiya could I get a number 4 please?"
Chef: "Of course"
You smile and wait. 2 minutes later he comes back with your meal.
Danny: "Healthy choice."

You smile to hide the reason

You smile to hide the reason. You can't tell him why. Tyler is abusive and will hurt you more. You can't do that. He forces you to eat healthy if he lets you eat. No pizza with him. It hurts but you can't escape...
You go back to your office and put your feet up in your desk. You put Netflix on your laptop as you eat. 'Take a break' Fine! You don't like to take breaks you like to get work done, but you can't tire yourself. You laugh at your show as you notice someone at the door.
Ryan: "Having fun? Danny said you worked for 4 hours straight. You know we're chill you can take breaks like you are now. What you watching?"
You: "Brooklyn 99. It calms me down."
Ryan: "You stressed?"
You: "No but I like to watch it sometimes"
You smile. Your phone buzzes.

Tyler
Tyler: Oi home in 3 hour! Not 8 okay!!
You: Tyler it's only half 12?
Tyler: I don't give a fuck!

You put your phone down and sigh. You can see Ryan looking at you concerned.
You: "Will I be able to get off at 3?"
Ryan: "Darling you get off at half 2? Did Danny not say?"
You: "No, sorry"
Ryan: "Don't be sorry. Are you alright?"
You: "Yeah yeah, I'm okay..."
He sadly smiles and gets up. He walks towards the door and you watch him leave.

Ryan's POV:
I could tell something was wrong with her, I didn't want to ask her because I'm her boss and we've only just met. She seemed upset and sadness overwhelmed her. I couldn't say anything so I just left. I stuck my head outside of my door because I could see her from my office. She's just cleaning up her plate and food. She brushed the crumbs off the table and into the bin. She's a clean person. I chuckle a bit. She organised everything again and she continued to work.
She loves to work clearly. But I think she's overworked. The work she produces is extremely helpful and amazing. Her titles are underlined neatly, her pen strokes are perfect. She staples her pages perfectly.

It's only been a day and she's already better than Danny

The work is done quick and efficiently, that's what I need. Quick and efficient. We're currently looking to build a hotel; me and Danny can't figure out the cost, expenses and add on supremes, room spaces, or anything to do with the blueprints, however I watch Isabelle work, she's so concentrated.
I smile and go back to my work.

2:30pm

Your POV:
I look at the time and it's already 2:30 and I haven't finished. Oh well it's 5 months worth of work...
I got about 10% don't today so it could take me 9 more days I don't know. I can't work on it at Tyler's he won't allow it. I walk into Ryan's room to say goodbye.
You: "I'm off."
Ryan: "Thank you for your work today it was amazing"
You smile and turn around, you bump into Danny.
You: "Sorry. Anyways Bye"
Danny: "Bye."
I leave and get into my car. I sit in the car park for a minute and take a deep breath.
I pull out of the car park and begin to drive to Tyler's....
________________________________
A.N
Don't forget to Smile 🙂