12|Help

Izzy's POV:
Tom drops me off at home and I smile. I sit in his car for a while in silence. He looks at me. He gently placed his hand on my shoulder attempting not to scare me. I look at him and smile. "Goodnight. See you tomorrow..." I whisper. He nods. "Goodnight"

I get out of the car and wave to him as he pulls out of the car park. I need to tell the girls.
I walk into the building and walk to the elevator.

I walk through the building and I reach my door. I go inside and I hear Stacie shout "HEY BITCH!" I chuckle slightly. "Hannah, Stacie...I need to tell you something..." they run into the living room and see my tear stained face. They see my neck, it's bruised. "I broke up with Tyler. He was...abusive. I didn't tell you. I'm sorry. Tom helped me break up with him but Tyler didn't like that. He tried to kill me. If Tom wasn't there I'd be dead..." their faces change. They're sad. Stacie comes to me and gives me a hug. I begin to break down. I fall to my knees.
They hug me and rub my back.

I wake up the next morning and I slowly sit up. There's a knock at my bedroom door and I quietly answered. Stacie walks in. She gives me a small smile.
I check the time. 8am... I pinch the bridge of my nose... if I'm late he'll understand.
A tear trickles down my face.
I'm gunna get changed. I look at Stacie. "I need to get ready..." I whisper. She nods and leaves.

I get changed and look in the mirror. A tear rolls down my face.

I walk into the living room and look at Hannah

I walk into the living room and look at Hannah. She's hopping trying to get her shoes on. She's quite mad because she has to work 15 hours on Monday. "Hey can you drive me to work...my cars at the office?" I ask. She smiles.

We arrive at my office and I look down. I sniffle once more and smile at Hannah. I can tell she's worried. I get out and wave as she drives away.
I walk into the lobby and say hi to Fay.

I approach the office me and Tom share and I slowly walk inside. Tom looks my way and I see it. My mouth gapes open slightly in shock.

I give him an apologetic look and a small tear rolls down my face

I give him an apologetic look and a small tear rolls down my face. He shakes his head and stands up. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. He shakes his head again. Tom suddenly pulls me into his chest.
I wrap my arms around his waist. He rubs my back.

He pulls away and smiles at me. "Come on I wanna show you something" I smile and follow him to his computer. "What's this?" I ask, looking at his screen.

"This is our new project. We're making a hotel. The allotment that is empty, you know that massive plot of land about 20000 acres. About same as the one 2 miles away but larger! We are going to make it awesome!" He sits back into his chair and puts the end of his pen in between his teeth.

I look at him and I gasp excited! I nod. "Okay let's do it! Well I mean can I be on the project?" I ask giving him a confused look. He chuckles. Fuck! "Yeah I wouldn't have asked you. You're my partner." I smile.

I begin on the work sat at my desk. My pen stirs between my teeth. I look through a bit of my work. Tom asked me to look at the land and check the possible costs. I check the layout for the entry and file the analysis'. I roll my spiny chair and roll myself to the shelves, making sure I spin around first. I flick through the pile of paper and take some. I put my pen horizontally between my teeth as I spin back to my desk.
I hear Tom chuckle. I look up and chuckle as I speak "What?" He laughs and shakes his head. "You... taking advantage and having fun with the spiny chair" I shake my head and laugh.

I yawn and put my hand on my cheek. 'Tyler' my eyes widen as I think of him. Why am I thinking about him? All the abuse he's done over the years plays in my head.
I quickly stand up and clutch my chest. "Izzy?! Izzy?!" Tom says worried. He gets up and runs over to me.
________________________________
A.N
I feel bad for Izzy 🥺

Let me know what you think??

Smile 😊