35

They walk in and I don't look up. I just gesture for them to sit and they do. I get my note pad to write my notes. I check my question my laptop. I clear my throat as I look up.

"Hello how are you" I ask.

The first woman is a tanned skin colour and she has dark black hair. She looks really neat, her suit collar is straight. She chose a suitable blue colour that looks great.

"I'm feeling good, confident, how are you?" She responds. "I'm good, okay what's your name?"

"I'm Alison Hilman" she says in response to my question. I nod.

I keep asking questions to get to know why she'd like to be an assistant, also I check her CV.

"Okay great! Thank you! I will let you know within a week" I shake her hand and she thanks me. She leaves and I wait for the next candidate.

I interview people for another 3 hours when I get hungry. Saying goodbye to my last person for now, I grab my phone.

I dial Toms number.

"Hey you okay?" He responds on the phone. "I'm hungry" I whine. I hear him chuckle. "Tommmmmyyyy!!" I whine again.

"Mkay darling. I'll go get some food, I'll see you in half an hour" I giggle. "Yay! Thank you I love you"

"I love you too" he smiles. I hear his cheeky smile.

He ends the call and I hear him skip down the hall singing, making me laugh.

There's something about Tom that makes my heart melt. He's so cozy but professional. When he's professional he's just so hot.

When he's in a suit, my god!!

I mean!!!

I get out my phone and find a picture of Tom in a suit because he looks too damn hot!!

Oh yes he does!!!

I smile at the picture.

Half an hour later, Tom walks into the office shaking the meal. I get up laughing and giggling. "God you're so cute" he whispers not realising I heard him.

"I heard that" I giggle. I see his face flush with a bright rosy red shade. "Tommy are you blushing?" I tease. "Yes darling"

Am I okay?????

NO!!

Because of the way he says darling!!!

It sounds so seductive!!

Izzy stop it!!

I mentally slap myself. "Now come on eat up you have a few more people then we can go home. Then I can cuddle you then wake up with you then we can go to the Marvel party" He scheduled. I roll my eyes playfully.