44

Walking through the hospital, I search for Jackson's room. Before I reach his room, I see him walking through the corridor, he's walking fine and seems to be breathing okay.

I rush over to him and he wraps me in a tight hug. I begin to sob at the fact that my brother couldn't died. My own brother. It's pain knowing that you could've died but knowing someone could've died because of you.

Well that happened. My family. All of them. Stacie, Hannah, Liam and Alex. What had I done?

"Are you okay? Oh my god I'm so sorry" I ramble. He pulls away and looks at me confused. "It's not your fault." He shakes his head. "We're going to shut down those bastards. I'm going to go up against them with you" he strokes my cheek, catching the lone tear that escapes.

"They won't win" he whispers finally acknowledging Tom and letting go of me. Walking over to Tom they do some sort of 'bro-hug' if you get me?

"Feeling better mate?" Tom chuckles. "Yeah, I'm going to love forever!!" Jack leans back chuckling.

"How's you guys anyways?" He asks gesturing to us. "Well, we're great. She's living at mine. You'll be in the spare room and everything is just-" I cut him off.

"Perfect. Everything is perfect" I sigh contently. I look up at Tom and smile, his eyes glisten, sparkling and they look as if they're smiling at me.

He nods. "Okay, we'll I'm sick of this hospital, no offence Sarah" he chuckles turning to the doctor beside him, about to wave him off.

"No it's fine" she chuckles waving before her pager goes off and she groans annoyed.

Life here just seems fast, everything just seems nice though. "Ready?" I turn back to Jackson and smile. He nods.

I never really thought that this would be my life. My best friends dying because of me. Me dating one of the most famous business men in the world. And I being this successful.

Though I do wonder if I deserve where I am. I didn't work for my position but I'm the CEO. How does that work?

We all reach the car and I sigh as I take my seat. "You good?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah" I chuckle. "It's just- I don't even know" shaking my head, I put my head back against my head rest. "I'm just tired. Of everything"

"It's okay sweetheart. We have our whole life together" Tom states playing a hand on the side of my face.

Our whole life.

Together.
__________________________________
Okay I know it's been a long time but here is the last chapter.

I'm just tired okay. I'm trying I really am but hopefully I'll post more for my other stories.