21

My whole apartment building is in flames. "No no! No! STACIE HANNAH? ALEX, LIAM!! Please tell me they're out here" we all begin to search for them. I don't see them...
"Sir, what apartment started the fire?" I ask one of the firemen. He looks up at the building. "Apartment 83, there were no survivors in that apartment" my heart drops. Tom looks over at me from afar.

I go to run inside the building but Tom catches me before I do

I go to run inside the building but Tom catches me before I do. "Izzy! No..." We collapse to the ground and he hugs me. His hand on my head and me crying into his chest. Jackson walks over. "Apartment 83...that's my apartment. Stacie, Hannah, Alex and Liam...they all died..." I sob harder.
Jackson sighs sadly...

Me and Tom quickly lift our heads as we hear firemen yelling. That's when we realised how close to the building we are. We quickly stand up and try to run away. All I could hear was that it was going to blow...
Me, Tom and Jackson are running and I feel a blast. I'm thrown. Noises echoing in my ears. I can't see...
My ears buzz. I'm panicking hoping Tom and Jack are okay. But I can't move. I can't even open my eyes. Then the buzzing stops...

Narrative:
After the blast emergency services rush towards the casualties. Izzy, Tom and Jackson. There were a few others.
Dr Hail gently turns over Izzy so she is laid on her back. He inspects her for any major burns. She has one burn that is on her arm and one that is on her cheek. He checks her air ways and sees that they're slightly smoky, with that he applies a oxygen mask. At the hospital they will insert a breathing tube. He quickly checks her lungs and hears that the beat is slightly irregular.

Dr Wilah begins to treat Tom. He was laying further away than Izzy and was laying face first on the ground. He is carefully rotated onto his back. He checks his airways and sees that they are clear but applies an oxygen mask for better flow. He checks his lungs and listens. His lungs seem fine. He is quickly checked for any burns. One is spotted instantly. Tom had a burn on his neck that crawls up to his cheek. It looks to be easily treatable.
"Hail, we got Mr Hiddleston here. 1st degree burn from neck to cheek. Easily treatable. Airways sound good. Lungs sound good." Wilah states talking to his partner. "ID shows Isabelle Jodi. 2nd degree burn to her arm and 1st degree to her cheek. Airways stuffy, oxygen mask applied. In need of a breathing tube once in hospital bounds. Her lungs sound irregular. Dr Ailman what about yours?" Hail explains.
"2 lost casualties at the moment. I am currently treating Jackson Jodi. 3rd degree burns to chest and legs. Breathing is slow. Airways stuffy. I can see through his skin on his chest wall so this one needs to be treated quickly and carefully!" Ailman states.

All 3 are lifted and taken into an ambulance each. "Izzy if you can hear me sweetie, you're going to be okay. Your friend is okay. And I'm guessing your brother, he's not in the best condition but hopefully he'll be okay" Hail says comforting her. Poor girl. She's so young. She's just lost her best friends...
She can't loose Tom or Jack now.

The ambulance speeds into the hospital emergency zone and is quickly taken. "Isabelle Jodi. 22 year old Female. 2nd degree burn to her arm and 1st degree to her cheek. Lungs are irregular and she is in need of a breathing tube. She wasn't in the apartment fire but was in the blast as the building collapsed." Hail states walking quickly inside with Izzy on a gurney. He is followed by Wilah. "25 year old Tom Hiddleston. Male. 1st degree burn to his neck and up to his cheek. Lungs are normal and oxygen mask was applied. He was one of the ones in the blast however not in the fire." Wilah states wheeling Tom inside. Next comes Ailman. "30 year old Jackson Jodi. Male. 3rd degree burns to his chest and legs. Injuries major. His left side of his chest is non existent at this moment in time. His airways are blocked and is desperate for a breathing tube. He needs immediate care, Now!" Ailman states. They're all wheeled away. The paramedics stand in the hallway of the hospital out of breath.

_____________________________