38

"Tom?" I whisper, staring into his eyes. A cute little smile fades onto his face. "Don't chuckle. Because it's too cute" I whisper. But he doesn't listen, he chuckles, and the chuckle warms my heart.

I just look at him. "You okay?" He asks. All I can do is nod. He sits up holding my back as I'm sat in his lap, I wrap my legs around his waist. "What's up?" He panics.

"I just-I understand now that I'm not a mess, but a person in a messy world. I understand that now. And if someone asks why I cry so much, I just say, for the same reason I laugh a lot, because I'm paying attention. I'm paying attention to what's good in my life. And that's you Tommy. You're something extraordinarily good in my life" I lay my head on his chest and I listen to his heart beat faster

He sighs evidently, "You're extraordinary darling" I smile at him.

So I get up and walk over to the wardrobe unsure of which outfit to choose. "I like the maroon top with the skirt" Tom offers "Wait no! The red dress with the leather jacket and wear tights and your black heeled boots" he explains.

It looks like he's planning it mid air. I smile at take it out of the wardrobe and look at it.

"Okay" I smile. He chuckles and walks out of the bedroom, I'm guessing to make breakfast. "Tom? Did you get maple syrup?" I ask chuckling.

"Yes sweetie! And strawberries!" I can sense his smirk. "Thank you!" I chuckle.

Hope never dies when you're with people you trust and don't shy away from.

I don't change yet as I want to do it after breakfast, so I head into the kitchen where Tom is making pancake batter. I go up behind him and hug him. He chuckles. "Hey darling" he turns and kisses me. Perks of being similar heights not the 4'8 women who are in love with 6'9 men, this isn't wattpad darling.

🤨

Anyways, I look at Bobby who is looking at us both. "You wanna go outside baby?" I asks in a baby voice because Bobsy understands it. He spins around and I chuckle. "I'll be 5 minutes" I say to Tom taking Bobby to the back door. As I let him out I think of phoning my mother and tell her about the situation, I want her to come to court with me. I want her to see how much I've grown, how mature I am. Also I need her support, her of all people know how hard it is to escape a situation like that. Especially to turn the situation round and be able to meet someone who actually cares. I have told Tom that I'm going to court yet, but I will.

I just have to call my lawyer who I hired to help me with the situation. I know what I'm getting myself into. Having to face Tyler, plus I have to face Ryan and Danny. The thought of facing them after what they did actually hurts me. However they're two different cases.

"Izzy?" I flinch at a voice, I zoned out. Turning to Tom, he looks concerned. "You okay?" He asks. I just nod. Bobby sprints past me almost knocking me down, but me and Tom burst into laughter.

We sit down to eat breakfast and put my maple syrup and my strawberries on them, Toms cooking is the best. "I'd cook for you but it'd probably just be mediocre compared to yours." I chuckle.

"I highly doubt that sweetie" He smirks. Unintentionally, I narrow my eyes and smirk at him. "Okay then, I'll cook dinner tomorrow night and I'll try my absolute best. Everything from scratch and I'll cook spaghetti bolognese"

Toms smirk doesn't drop, he just looks at me and nods. "You got it honey"

Throughout breakfast, we talk and laugh but the time to leave is getting closer so we decide to get changed. Tom feeds Bobby as I run into our room. I quickly put on my dress before going into the bathroom to do my makeup.

For a moment I freeze, looking at myself in the mirror, I can't move. I just stare at myself. Tom enters the bathroom for a second, "sorry honey" but he just sees my staring at the mirror, so he renter's.

"You okay?" He asks. Hesitantly, "I'm just going to wear mascara and lipstick, I won't cover my face..." my breath is shaky.

"Okay darling" his smile. Fortunately for me, I have someone who doesn't care how I look or act, I can be myself without a care in the world.

"I'm going to get changed" he sighs.

Tom and I leave and we have half an hour to get there. It's not even far, but why would they all come to London? Most of them live in America. As Tom drives I think it's a perfect time to tell him.

"Tom. I'm going to court." I look towards him, he keeps his eyes on the road. "I'm going to fight against Tyler. I'm going to fight for my rights. For my freedom. I don't want him to win. And Ryan and Danny, I'm going to fight for my family. "

He doesn't look shocked, but he looks proud. "And I'll fight for you" he smiles. He's still looking at the road because he knows it makes me uneasy when people take their eyes off the road.

Tom loves me, even if he doesn't say it, which he always does but he shows it too.

If people say it, they may not mean it, it's about showing it, because actions speak louder than words.
__________________________
It's been a while!

But I am still trying to upload these.

Let me know what you think?

Do you have any suggestions?