43

"Why don't we have some fun to celebrate?" I whisper. He looks down at me. "Celebrate what?"

"My brother being discharged or getting my court date" I run my finger down his chest and chuckle. "I thought you were the Angel?" He grunts.

I look up at him and smile. "Then be the devil and have your fun"

His eyes widen and he smirks. "On the desk?" He asks.

I shrug. "Why not." With that he picks me up with ease then moves things from his desk. "Very well then"

I'm placed on the desk and without a second to think he removed my shirt, "2 in one day. I'm a lucky guy!"

"Oh shut up" I chuckle leaning up to remove his tie. "Oh you wanna be tied do you" A broad smirk is plastered all over his face and I nod.

"Okay" he chuckles taking his tie and wrapping my hands together. He leans down and kisses me. Calm but slowly turning rough.

His hand goes down and massages my breasts. I moan into his mouth. "You like that baby?" He whispers into my mouth. I nod leaning into him. He hums into the kiss.

He snakes his hand further down my torso down through my trousers. He rubs the outside of my trousers and I moan. Shit! He picks me up and lays me on the floor, I yelp and chuckle quickly. "Let's discard these shall we?"

He grabs the waistband of my leggings and pulls them. He snaps them to my skin making me squeak slightly. He pulls them down and kisses my thighs. I moan again.

He pulls off my trousers and throws them on the floor somewhere. I don't notice but Tom is already half naked. He's just in his boxers. I take off my shirt and my bra.

I'm left in my underwear. Tom uses his teeth to pull down my panties. I watch him and bite my lip. He smirks as he pulls them fully off. He slides his finger through my folds. I gasp and moan. I see his smirk tug at his lips.

"God I'm so lucky" he chuckles. He massages between my fold and makes me moan louder, "you ready princess?"

I can't even reply, I just nod and he chuckles at my absence of thought because he knows what he's doing. Gently, he slides himself into me, moving his hips at a slow pace however I let out a loud moan.

Grunting, he snaps his hips into me quickly, "Oh fuck" I groan.

He leans down and puts his arms behind me, picking me up. I wrap my tied arms around his neck holding on to him as he roughly pounds into me. "There's no cameras in here right?" I pant, sweat dripping onto his shoulder.

"Why, wouldn't you love for the security to see how much I love you and show them that you're mine and nobody else's?" He grunts his teeth as he quickly pounds into me, picking me up and laying my on the couch then hitting a better spot making me scream with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!"

"Who do you belong to?" He leans down and whispers. "You. I'm all yours" I whisper back.

He has a deep smirk all over his face. "Look at you" he pants. A knot in my stomach is forming as I need to cum. "I'm- I'm gonna cum" I pant quietly, a few tears trickling down the side of my face from the great pleasure.

"Cum for me sweetie" he leans down and pulls me properly into his lap, hugging me. I clench my eyes shut as I release all over him as he reaches new spots inside me.

It doesn't take long for Tom to release in me either, we both slide into the floor, sweaty and out of breath. "Fuck I love you so much" he pants, stroking away the hair from my face.

________________________________
Short chapter but here you go