3| Hurt

You drive back to Tyler's house and park. You take a deep breath and grab the case of beer which you bought on your way home.
You hesitate but get out of the car. You lock it and walk down the path towards Tyler's front door. You realise you have to knock because he refuses to give you a key.
You knock and wait for him to open the door.
Tyler: "Finally!"
He snatches the case of beer from your hands and drags you inside. You sit down next to him and he wraps his arm around you. You smile and lay on his chest. He turns on a movie and puts a blanket over you. He's sweet sometimes, but that doesn't last long. You know he'll hit you eventually...

2 hours later

You get up for a drink and Tyler follows you. You pour your drink and go to grab it. Tyler spins you around and hits you. He smacks you across the face. You don't react because your used to it. Since you don't react he continues to hit you, to your stomach, your face. It gets to the point you collapse to the floor, he smirks and grabs you by your hair. You wince in pain as he drags you, he drags you up at he stairs as you cry in pain.
He drags you onto the bed and grabs your hands. You sit on the floor crying as he ties your hands tightly against the bed so you can't move. The pain hurts as you try to get away.
He takes off his trousers and his pants as he dick springs up.
Tyler: "Open up!"
You refuse. He smacks you again.
Tyler: "I said OPEN!!"
You open your mouth as he shoves his cock down your throat, you gag but he doesn't care. You begin choking as he hits the back of your throat. You can't push him off you. He groans as he pushes himself into your mouth. He moans and pulls out. He unties you and places you on the bed. He ties you back up and rips your clothes off.
Tyler: "You're going to shut the fuck up, take it and not say anything!!"
You: "Tyler stop! Please!"
He slaps you again and pins you down. He slides his dick into you and you cry in pain. He moans and groans as he goes faster. He thrusts in and out of you fast.
He grabs your throat and continues. His thrusts get sloppier and you feel his hot liquid fill you up and he moans.
He gets off you and sees the tears streaming down you face.
Tyler: "I'm not done"
He grabs your throat again and slaps your pussy hard. You cry again. He shoves 3 fingers into you and pushes them in and out quickly, you scream in pain so he tightens his grip around your necks and pulls his fingers out.
Tyler: "Fuck you!!"
He unties you and throws you on the floor. He caresses your cheek with his thumb.
Tyler: "Better cover these up for work tomorrow baby..."
You lay on the floor because he doesn't let you in the bed. You eventually fall asleep.

The next morning

You wake up at 6am again and go into the bathroom. You splash water on your face and go into the cupboard for your make up bag. You cover your bruises and begin doing your makeup.
20 minutes later
You finish your makeup, you didn't go for something too big.

Tyler comes into the bathroom as you walk out

Tyler comes into the bathroom as you walk out. He hands you some clothes.
Tyler: "Here"
You get changed and go to the kitchen.

You hear the shower running so you start to make breakfast

You hear the shower running so you start to make breakfast. You make him pancakes and bacon, he walks downstairs to see his breakfast. He smiles and talks to you as you eat your pancakes.
Tyler: "Where you staying tonight darling?"
You: "I'll be at home with Stacie and Hannah, sorry"
Tyler: "It's alright babe, what you doing at work today?"
You: "I have to work on a hotel, find add ons, cost etc, you get it?"
You give him a 'you know what I mean' look.
He smiles
Tyler: "Yeah I get it."
You wonder how someone so evil can act so innocent. He walks over past you and you flinch. He puts his hand on your shoulder and kisses your cheek.
Tyler: "Have a nice day."
You smile and stand up. You grab your things and kiss his cheek.
You: "Bye."
You climb into your car and drive to work.
You park in your spot and walk through the car park.
??: "Izzy wait up!"
You turn to see Ryan with his hand in the air running towards you. You walk together
You: "Hey how was your night?"
Ryan: "Good yeah. You?"
You hesitate and panic but quickly make a smile.
You: "Uh yeah good. Just watched a few movies. That's all... yeah..."
Ryan: "Nice."
You get into the building and walk past the reception.
You: "Morning Gis!"
Gisele: "Morning Iz!"
You high five her and laugh as you walk past. You quickly go into your office and open your laptop. You begin to work, like you always do and don't realise hours have gone by. You neatly stack you papers and staple them. You start humming ask you walk towards Ryan's office. You knock.
Ryan: "Come in"
You walk in and smile
You: "Hey I got this small bit of work, not related to the hotel but you might wanna check it out, it's for the office, make it better."
He looks at you and takes the papers. Looking through as you watch his eyes, you watch them carefully.
Ryan: "Wow this is...wow! I don't even need to consider these. We're doing this and you always figure out a low cost! Amazing! You've only been here a day and wow! I might as well replace Danny with you."
Danny: "Thanks mate"
He chuckles as he closes the door, you turn around.
You: "Oh well, with me as the other manager things might get done around here."
You smirk, he smirks back.
Danny: "Feisty pants chill."
You all laugh and you take the folder away from Ryan's and pass it to Danny.
You: "Read it"
He looks at you confused but he takes it. As he reads you smirk at Ryan.

Danny's POV:

I read the paper and I see each detail, each curve and amazing word that spills off the page. I can hear her voice as I read. Izzy is beautiful and her voice is princessy, so gorgeous.
I finally finish reading and look up from the page in shock. The changes that would make the office better are outstanding. She really pays attention. She even downs the cost.

Danny: "Outstanding!! Okay we're doing this okay!"
Ryan: "Oh I know!"

Your POV:

I grab my folder and I smirk at them both. I walk back to my office. I put my legs on my desk and eat my sandwich I bought on my way to work.

8pm

You: "Oh shit! It's 8!!"
I walk out of my office and bump into Ryan.
Ryan: "You still here?"
You: "Sorry I got carried away with work"
Ryan: "It's alright. Hey you know you can leave whenever you want. You're our best work already, don't overwork yourself go home. You complete a whole days work in 10 minutes. You have a gift."
You: "Wow. Thanks. I guess I can leave when ever. Cheers. Anyways I gotta get home, my roommates are going to wonder where I am."
Ryan: "Goodnight"
You: "Goodnight"
________________________________
A.N
You are beautiful no matter what! 🙂