39

We pull up outside a nice place. "Now darling they don't bite" Tom reassured, I don't want to have an anxiety attack in front of his friends...

"Is Robert Downey Jr or Hemsworth going to be there" I ask. But he raises his eyebrows at me:  "Darling, if it's a marvel party, RdJ will obviously be there, he'll be the one coming in with a grand entrance. And Hemsworth is my brother from another so yeah. Darling you'll be fine. They'll love you."

My heart is pounding, I'm really going to meet Toms friends. He met mine, but we know how that ended...

Walking up to the door, I tightly grip Toms arm, "Hey, you'll be okay" he looks at me, sadness in his eyes as he knows I'm scared. "You'll be fine"

So we enter. It's not crowded but their are quite a few people here. "TOM!!" Someone screams making me flinch. That's Chris Hemsworth... oh my god.

"Who is this darling?" He asks. Tom smiles looking down at me. "This is my girlfriend Izzy"

"She's beautiful. Hi Izzy, I'm Chris" he focus's on me. He's acknowledging me?

"Yeah, I-I know who you are..." I stutter. I tighten my grip on Toms arm and he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me tight into his side.

Chris is wearing a black suit and a blue tie. His toned arms are shown through the material of his shirt and his hair is short and trimmed. Short back and sides.

His smile is warm and he is just taller than Tom.

We begin walking to the other people and they turn to Tom and I. I'm shaking, "Hi! I'm Scarlett!" She smiles. As in Scarlett Johansson??

"Oh my god! Hi! I'm Izzy" I smile, I'm becoming more excited. I shake her hand but she rejects it pulling me into a hug. "Awe you're such a darling. Does Tom treat you right?" She asks looking at Tom with daring eyes.

"Like a queen" I chuckle.

Scarlett is wearing a long light blue dress which is gorgeous of course she can pull it off, I wish I could.  She has long blonde hair that is curled and she has light make up on. She is so pretty.

"Well Tom, I'm stealing your girlfriend for a bit" Scarlett states pulling me. I look back at him and he smiles waving.

"I can tell you're nervous" Scarlett says looking at me, I think we're heading to Evans. "Chris!" She shouts. He turns and sees us. "Hey!" He says. "This is Izzy, Toms girlfriend" She introduces.

"Hi, I'm Chris. Chris Evans because there's Hemsworth" he introduces himself and shakes my hand.

"God, you're all so nice" I state nervously. "Did you expect us not to be?" Scarlett asks. "I thought I'd be the odd one out and you wouldn't like it" I chuckles anxiously.

"Oh darling, it's fine!" She states using her hand to brush off the thought. "So, how did you and Tom meet?" She asks politely not wanting me to be uncomfortable. Chris stands next to me and he smiles at me. I think Tom is taller than him, I'm not even that far off.

Evans seems so nice, but I've seen his interviews and his laugh is so heart warming. He's wearing a dark blue suit and his beard is trimmed but is still long. His hair looks so fluffy and is combed back.

"Well you know he's the CEO of Hiddleston's Supreme and I offered to be interviewed for a job there, apparently he did some background information on me to find out my skills he said that my skills excelled and so he hired me as his partner as a CEO. He rescued me from an abusive relationship and I just fell in love I mean just look at him." I point at him.

I realise what I had just said and Scarlett noticed. "You've just realised you're love with him?"

I look at the floor then back up at Tom. He looks at me and smiles. He's talking to Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo. Mark Ruffalo is so small compared to Tom and Chris.

When Robert arrives, he knows I'm a stranger and heads to me. "Hello, I'm Robert" he offers his hand. "Izzy" I shake his hand. "Isabelle Jodi" I continue to shake his hand as I'm so nervous. "Sorry" I let go of his hand.

He smiles at me and Tom comes beside me and turns my head with his finger underneath my chin. He kisses my lips and pulls me into a hug. "You doing okay?" He asks. "Yeah. I think I've warmed up to everyone I've met everyone and I've just met Robert" I gesture to Robert.

"Oh Tom this is your girlfriend" Robert smiles and brings me into a hug. "Welcome to the family young one" he chuckles. "Thanks" I smile. "He's a young one as well. 25" Robert nods at Tom.

"Iz is 22 currently" Tom states chuckling.

I'm hugging him with my head on his shoulder. "You know what's not fair, she's a little bit taller than me" Robert states rolling his eyes.

"Yeah well she's a beautiful woman, I don't care that she can pay the top of my head without jumping." Tom laughs.

"This isn't wattpad honey" I smile. "What's wattpad?" Tom asks looking down at me. Scarlett burst out laughing. "Nothing dear"

By the end of the night Tom and I are very smily and I go to Scarlett to say goodnight. She smiles at me. "Oh sweetie! It was lovely to meet you. Take my number and I'll message you" she offers to take my phone and she puts her name in my phone. "Great meeting you" I thank. She was so nice.

Toms friends wave as we leave and they smile at us. Tom wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close to him as we walk to the car. We get to the car and I put my head on his chest. "I love you baby" he whispers kissing my head. "I love you too Tommy." I lift my head up and kiss his lips.

Again I place my head back on his chest listening to his heart beat. "Bum...bum...bum... dun...dun" I hum.

"What are you doing?" He asks. "Listening to your heart beat" I sigh. He chuckles which makes his chest vibrate.

"Tommy I want a baby..." I sigh deeply.