42

Sitting in the office I listen to Tom tap away at his keyboard while I just stare at the ceiling. Leaning back on my chair, unrecognised to the area around me.

I'm still waiting for that call.

"Baby?" He states getting my attention. "Did you get the spread sheet done?" He asks.

I sit up properly and clear my throat. "Yeah sorry. I was just in my own world"

"It's fine" I send him the spread sheet which he smiles and chuckles to.

"You're a great worker" he sighs getting up and walking to me. He makes me stand up and sits be back on his knee as he sits in my chair."You devil" I chuckle.

He groans pleasured. "Oh darling, am I? Or are you just a pretty little Angel?" He smirks.

"How about both?" I suggest.

"Oh, so I'm the devil CEO and you're the Angel CEO? Is that correct Miss Jodi?" His finger scrapes my thigh gently. My breathe hitches and I jump up slightly. "Maybe."

Suddenly my phone rings and I grab it instantly. "Hello, is this Isabelle Jodi?"they speak. "Yes. This is she" I cough.

"Hi, I'm Jackson's doctor and we just want to let you know that he's going to be discharged within the next week, so we need someone outside the family to confirm he has a place to stay?" She explains.

I think for a moment, my eyes wide. I move the phone away from my face and turn to Tom. "Okay quick question, we have room in the house right?" He nods. "Okay can Jackson stay?" I ponder.

"I mean you'd have to be quiet then"he chuckles making me laugh. "Yeah he can"

I put the phone to my ear. "Yeah, he has a place" I finally responded.

"That's great. You can come see him any time you need"she finishes.

"Thank you" I state before hanging up. Tom and I both laugh and I put my head on his shoulder. "My brother is coming home" Yawns escape my mouth slightly.

"He is indeed... still you'll have to be quiet when you can't handle yourself" His lips pout.

Tom is such a sweetie, he makes my heart beat fast, sometimes I think it'll kill me. I lay my head on his shoulder, he picks me up slightly, repositioning me so I'm sat sideways and I lay my head back down.

He grunts standing up with me in his arms, he grabs my phone before walking to his desk. "One of us needs to be getting some work done" he sighs taking his places on his chair, I'm sat on his lap exhausted already.

"Okay" I whisper. "Did I tire you Isabelle?" Nothing is more sexier than his voice, nobody can tell me anything different.

Living with and dating a celebrity does also have it's downs as well; neither of us can walk down a street now without paparazzi. Now they know that I'm dating Tom, they have to take pictures of me and it's scary.

Sometimes I wish life was normal, and so does Tom. A few weeks ago, tom and I were having a conversation about how he loves his work as an actor but he'd rather not have the paparazzi follow him.

That hit me hard because Tom is such a great guy but he doesn't like the fact that there will always be a camera in his face.

"Tommy?" A small whisper peeps from my throat, "Yes baby?" Gently, he strokes a piece of hair from my forehead behind my ear.

"Thank you" Confused, he looks at me. "What for sweet heart?"

"Making me know what love is supposed to feel like" Suddenly I feel Tom stiffen.

I was so afraid to open up my heart because of what I 've been through but I prayed that if we were meant to be for the Lord to show me a sign and not just any sign I wanted you to write me a note and have my clothes laid out for a date and to send me to get my hair done. When I walked into that hotel bathroom and saw what I had just prayed for I cried tears of joy and I knew that what we have is true love and we are meant to be. He looked at me and I saw that his eyes were watery but he didn 't cry he smiled and said, "I wasn 't planning on doing the note but something kept telling me to pick up a card I 'm so glad I listened, I love you so much. Let 's get this over with because I have so much I want to talk to you about." We kissed and I fixed my lipstick and headed inside.

I remember Tom doing the sweetest things, he still does. Just as what he's currently doing; allowing me to cuddle with him as he works.

But everything is interrupted when my phone rings. I don't leave it a second, Tom and I are both started and I rush for my phone.

"Hello?" I pant. "Hey Izzy, it's Julie. I've got your date for court"

I brush my hair out of my face. "And?"

"Your court date starts Monday. So it's give you Saturday and Sunday to prepare" She states.

"Oh god, it's already Friday already" I rub my eyes and sit back. "Okay thanks Julie, see ya" she hangs up and I look at Tom.

"When?" His eyes are slightly widened. "Monday" I sigh.

I lay my head back on his shoulder and he tightens his his hugging grasp on me.