17| Thank you

Toms POV:
Izzy climbs into my bed and whispers Goodnight. I smile. I turn back around and face the ceiling. She looked as if she'd been crying. It hurts to see her like this.

 It hurts to see her like this

I think. I need to do something...
But now I just need to sleep.

I wake up and it's 7am. I told Izzy that we don't have to work today but I do have a surprise for her. I look over at Izzy whose still asleep. She's so beautiful.

I quietly get up out of bed and head to my wardrobe

I quietly get up out of bed and head to my wardrobe. I pull out some jeans and look back over at Izzy. She's still asleep. I quickly put on my jeans and go j to the bathroom. I comb my hair off my forehead and brush my teeth. As I walk back out, Izzy turns over. She needs the rest. She deserves it. I open my balcony door and look out onto the horizon. It's beautiful.

Izzy's POV:
I slowly wake up and I rub my eyes. I check the time. 7:12am. Not bad. I sit up and push my hair off my face. I feel a cold breeze which averts my gaze to the balcony. Tom is stood looking out onto the flowered fields.

He doesn't have a shirt on, just jeans

He doesn't have a shirt on, just jeans. "Good morning" I state getting his attention. He turns around and smiles. "Good morning" he walks back over and sits on the edge of the bed looking at me. "Can I ask you something?" He says looking at me. I nod. "Instead of going on a date on Friday, how about we go today because we don't have work?" He states. My smile grows and I nod. I get up and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'll get ready at home, pick me up?" He nods and puts a hand on my cheek. "I'm hungry" I state slumping back into the bed, before taking the cover off of me and walking out of the room. I hear Tom chuckle.

I sit at the kitchen counter eating toast as Tom walks in. He smirks and leans against the doorway. I just ignore him and look at my phone.

Slags
S: What you doing Izzy?
I: I'm eating breakfast and I'm going on a date with Tom later
H: No fucking way!!!
S: Shit seriously! 😱
I: Yeah!!! I'm coming home to get ready later and he'll pick me up.
S: Okay! I need to go work anyways see you later!
I: Bye 👋🏼

I chuckle and place down my phone and look at Tom and I take a bite of my toast. "I look a mess what you looking at?" I say chuckling. He shakes his head and walks towards me. His hands gently rise to my face and he caresses my cheeks. "No darling. No you don't. You're beautiful" He says. I blush. A slight tear rolls down my face.
I stand up and look him in the face. Another tear rolls down my face. He wipes it straight away. "Darling. It's okay..." I look down but look back at him. "Can I tell you why I woke up last night?" I say nervously. She slowly takes his hands off my face and grabs a stool.

"He was in my head. I didn't know what to do. Everything of what he did kept running through my head but this main one...
It was one time we went on a date," I grab my wrist and start rubbing it "I was talking about getting a new job and I mentioned Hiddleston's Supreme and he grabbed my wrist looking like he was being sweet. But he payed for the food and left. We got home and he wouldn't let go of my wrist. Tom... he almost killed me. He grab a knife and stabbed me. I went to the hospital but because he was there I had to say it was a stranger. But something terrible happened at the hospital, now I can't, I can't go to a hospital. Not anymore..." 
I see a tear roll down Toms face. He lifts his hands slowly and waits for me to give him permission for a hug, when I say yes he pulls me into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry darling. You're safe! I will protect you. Yeah? Don't be afraid... I'm here for you darling"
______________________________
A.N
Short chapter

Let me know what you think?

Any suggestions?