6|Free Day

Stacie: "Oh my fucking god!! No way!!!"
I put the phone down and push my hair back with your hands as the shock sets in. Tom Hiddleston wants to interview you.
Fuck!!
Hannah: "When?"
You: "2 days...6th"
Stacie: "It's just gone midnight so tomorrow..."
I run my hands over my face. My heart is pounding. I just got my job... but now I may have a chance as Hiddleston Supreme assistant. Fucking hell...
You: "I-I-I need to sit down..."
I walk to the sofa and slump down.
You: "I'm taking today off...and obviously tomorrow...shit... this... oh god this is scary"
I lay my head on Stacie's legs and slowly fall asleep.
Stacie: "Really bitch?"
I quietly remark
You: "Shh...shut up"
I lift my hand and close it leaving my index finger to place itself over her lips.

Next morning
I wake up in my bed and wonder how I got ther- oh Stacie obviously... she may be strong but I'm stronger.
Anyways...
7am... oh god...I need to call in work to say I'm not coming. Okay well...
I grab my phone and scroll to Ryan.
It rings and the line connects.
Ryan: "Izzy Hi!"
You: "Ryan, hey sorry I can't make it in today and probably tomorrow..."
Ryan: "That's fine don't worry, you've done a lot during these past few days"
I smile
Ryan: "Have some rest"
You: "Thank you bye..."

I put my phone down and lay flat on my back, my arms spread. I scrunch up my face and pinch the bridge of my nose with my index finger and thumb. Okay...that didn't go so bad.
Knock knock knock

You: "Come in"
Stacie: "You're not ready?"
I pull the cover over my chest
You: "I'm not going. I called in sick"
Stacie: "Hannah's gone"
She sits on the edge of my bed and I sigh, sitting up. I run my hands over my face and groan in annoyance.
You: "I'm so hungry"
Stacie: "I'll make you something, clean yourself up, kay?"
I nod and lift the covers off me. I have a free day, what am I going to do? I need to clean...I need to sort my room out. Yeah I'll do that...
I change into some casual clothes.

I hear Stacie call my name for breakfast

I hear Stacie call my name for breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and sit on the stool. She hands me a plate of pancakes and blueberries.

 She hands me a plate of pancakes and blueberries