37

"I love you too. You're my everything" she whispers and I press her into my chest. I chuckle. "Tommy?" She asks. I hum a response. "Can we go inside it's cold" she giggles, then I can sense her shivers.

While chuckling, I flip her so I carry her bridal style, running into the house. "TOMMY!" She whines as she giggles. I throw her on the sofa, throwing a lot of blankets on her. Bobby runs and jumps on her. "TOMMY!!" She whines again.

"You said you were cold, I'm warming you up" I smile looking at her.

Izzy's POV:

Warmly, I look at him. His smile can warm me up instantly. Through the night, we watch a few movies and I slowly fall asleep on his lap. Toms fingers slowly gliding through my hair, it's relaxing. "You asleep?" He mumbled. "Nearly" I whisper half asleep.

"Come on" he lifts me up, my head on his shoulder. "I no walk" I mumble. "You're high on sleep" he rolls his eyes. "Who said?" I whisper into his neck. Again he mumbles a chuckle.

"Darling, can you even understand what I'm saying?" I think that's what he said, it came out muffled. His eyes wander over my face as he gently placed me on the bed. "You're staring" I state. "I know"

"I like starting at masterpieces" he admits. "God that was so cheesy" I laugh. He lays in bed next to me.

I wonder what life would be like if I hadn't met Tom. Would I be dead?

I walk into the house, "Babe?" The voice echos through the house. Entering the living room, I see Tyler on the sofa, with a beer of course. "Babe? Are you drunk yet?" I sigh. "Have I hit you yet?" He snaps. I quickly look away.

He chuckles as if he said a funny joke. "Come here!" He smirks. I flinch as his voice yells. Quickly moving next to him, his arm grasps my shoulder. "Does my pretty little girlfriend not love me anymore?!" He questioned.

"Wha- of course I love you!" I panic. Why am I still here? He's going to kill me...

"You don't sound too sure!" He grabs my hair from the roots and pulls my hair towards him.  "Is that right? You slut!"

"Izzy?" Toms words break me out of a trance. "You okay?" He asks, gently stroking my cheek, wiping my tear that I didn't even know had fallen.

"If I stayed...with him...never met you..." Wondering through my thoughts, Thomas puts his elbow under his head so he looks at me better.

"Darling. You haven't got to worry about that. If you had, you never know what he could've done so I don't want you to go too deep into it okay?" I nod at him.

"Remember the funeral..." I state.

I follow the coffins down the church hall. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't handle this. Toms figure standing and walking beside me. "Tommy" I whisper painfully. Grasping his hand in a worry, he tightened his grip.

"You can do this..." he whispers into my ear. Letting out a small sob, Tom's lips peck my temple. He guides me to our seats. My eyes clenching shut as I was too afraid to see what is in front of me.

"4 of them" I whisper. Nodding quickly, I let out another hard sob. I'm brought into Toms chest, he brushed my hair with his palm.

As soon as the priest begins speaking, I state upon the coffins in front of me. He talks about god and my friends before quickly referring to me. "Would like to speak about your friends" he asks.

I had a speech prepared. Quickly looking at Tom, he nods so I nod back.

Standing up, I walk up to the stand looking at the family members who just lost the people who where also so close to me.

"Every single one of these amazing people shouldn't be in this box. My heart breaks for all of you who lost someone. All 4 of these young people were family. When I stayed at Toms I thought everything was fine, but if I stayed with them... I'd be in there with them. What do I know" I scoff. "I know that people are horrible. Honestly I wish I was able to save them. I remember spending all our time watching movies on the sofa, kick Liam off the sofa when he sat in my spot. Using his head as a foot rest." I chuckle to myself. Other guests laugh at my innocent joke.

"But I know that they were family. I wouldn't have changed them for the world."

"I wish I could've saved them Tommy" I cry. "I know baby" he whispers, stroking the hair out of my tears.

"Come on, get some sleep, you have a great day of people tomorrow" he smiles. I chuckle at him.

The next morning, I wake up with an arm draped around my waist. Wait no my back?

I open my eye. "Comfy?" Tom chuckles. I realise I'm laid on my front, my cheeks squished. I groan tired.

"Come on we have to be there in 2 hours" he sighs, putting a hand underneath me and pulling me on top of him. "One huge cuddle though" he squeezes me.

"I love you Tommy"

"I love you too Isabelle"