13|Think

I clutch my chest and collapse to the floor however am caught by Tom. "He's in my head!!" I cry. I pulls me to him.
He strokes my hair as I cry into his chest. "Don't think of him, think of...think of me? Think of your job here. Think of how great you are"
My thoughts run wild. I think of Tom's warm chuckle, his smile. His hugs. I think of him being there for me even though he doesn't know me...

Eventually he gets me to calm down as I concentrate on my thoughts

Eventually he gets me to calm down as I concentrate on my thoughts. He sits me up but I don't notice as I'm still thinking about him. He looks at me. I'm still in distant thought.

My thoughts slow down and I come back to reality. I look at him surprised. He just smiles. "I'm sorry..." I say looking at him. "Don't be, what did you think of?" He asks not taking his eyes off me. "You..." I whisper. I turn my head away. Embarrassed that the only thing that helps me calm down...is him.
He puts his finger under my chin and tilt my head so I look at him. "It's okay. Don't be embarrassed." He states. He pulls me into a hug again and we sit like that for a while.
His grasp around me feels warm, it's comforting. I slowly close my eyes. Feeling his hand rub my arms close is relaxing.

Toms POV:
I stroke Izzy's arm as she calms down. We've been sat on the floor for about half an hour. I just gently rest my chin on her head. I sit her up and I smile as I see she's fast asleep.
I gently pick her up and place her on our sofa. I pull a blanket over and head back over to my desk. I feel so bad for her. She lived in an abusive place, unable to escape. But I had to help her, I couldn't let that continue. She thinks it's her fault for what happened to my face. But that'll heal easy. But she won't. She won't heal that easy. I will help her though.

I go back to work and analysis the blueprints of out hotel we're going to build. With what Izzy is working on we'll understand a possible cost and size of the building.

I look over at her and I see her just about waking up.

Izzy's POV:
I open my eyes and blink adjusting to the light. It must be Saturday... "Stace? Did you take down the fucking blinds again?!" I groan with the light in my eyes. "Not quite." I hear his voice. Definitely not Stacies. My eyes widen and a come to realisation as to where I am. I sit up quickly.
I'm in my office. I quickly look over at Tom. "Oh god..." I put my hands on my head embarrassed. "Tom...you must think I'm such a terrible worker...I'm an emotional wreck!" He comes over to me quickly and kneels down in front of me.

"Darling, you have been through a lot the past few days

"Darling, you have been through a lot the past few days. I don't blame you for having a panic attack. Like you said you have anxiety. I'm not going to hold that against you. Besides I checked your work, amazing. Keep it up" then he just stands up leaving me sat on the sofa. He sits back down and smiles at me.
I stand up and walk back to my computer, I continue to work and write down my notes. "Tom? Do you have any sticky notes?" I ask, looking past my computer to look at him. He rummages through his desk. "I should...have....dammit no sorry" He looks at me apologetically. I chuckle. "I'll go to the store room you want anything?" He looks at me as I stand up. "Sticky nots and a bunch of pens" I nod and make my way out of the office. I skip and run quickly down the stairs. I see a door that says store room and I enter.
___________________________
A.N
It's short 😕

Give me any ideas for next chapter?
I'll probably add some!!!

Let me know what you think?