34

The next morning I wake up to nobody beside me. I whine sadly. However my mood lightens as I smell bacon.

God he's too good!!

I groan as I get out of bed, however I feel that my muscles tense up. This is going to be a painful day...

Other than that I have pins and needles in my foot!

Why! Why does this happen to me?!!!

Hobbling into the kitchen, with an ow every now and then, Tom turns around and sees me hobbling.

"Hey what happened?" He asks concerned running over to me. "Ow! Puns and needles in my foot" I chuckle. He rolls his eyes, "sit down it'll go away, I made breakfast"

I smile at him.

Is this affection? I've never felt the same since I've been with Tom... it's always been way better.

Placing down my plate I come back to my senses. "You alright?" He asks looking at me from across the table. I release a breath. "Yeah it's just... I've never felt like this before. You make me feel...special...loved" I sigh looking down at my plate.

Eggs, bacon, beans and toast.

"Darling, that's because you are loved by me, and you're so special to me. Plus I'm so lucky to have you..." he says making me look at him. His eyes stare right at me. "That should be the other way around." I chuckle. "All these women out here and you chose me"

"I knew from the moment I met you, you were special, and from the moment I set eyes on you I fell in love" he affectionates.

A slight tear escapes my eye and I smile looking down. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. I blush.

"Come on eat so we can get ready for work." He smiles.

As we're eating, a sudden though pounds through my head. "Tommy? What if they don't like me? The cast tomorrow?" I arch my brow as I ask him.

"Darling they'll love you. Honestly"he places a hand on mine.

~~~
Arriving at the office always makes me happy because I always want to work.

"Okay so hun...we're interviewing people for our assistants okay, you'll be doing some for yours and I'll be doing some for mine" he explains. I nod.

I stop at reception to talk to Fay. "How are you Fay?" I rub my eye. I didn't both putting make up on today, I am a tad bit nervous about people seeing my scar on my cheek but oh well. "I'm doing good. My sister had her baby, and I'm finally getting married!" She says happily. "Oh no way!!!" I gasp.

"Yes!!! And because you're literally the best person ever, would you like to be my maid of honour?" She asks. I know it may seem that we don't know each other.

But, I have known Faith a little longer than the time I worked here, Tom figured that out a few days after I started working here. But Faith and I became even closer after I lost my friends. She was part of our friendship group, she knew the girls and the guys, she was part of the group chat but she'd just message off my part because we'd spend so much time together.

"Ehem" Tom clears his throat. "I thought I was the coolest?" He chuckles. "Uh Tom have you seen this woman?" Faith states in a 'duh' voice.

"Yeah okay fine!!" He chuckles wrapping an arm around my waist. "Jeez you guys are all over the internet about you dating though" Faith announces.

"Tell me about it" I roll my eyes. "You know how many people have come up to us"

"Anyways we better go people will start coming in 5 minutes, see ya Fay!" Tom states.

Walking into the office is sigh happily. I log into my computer and the bright screen of my friends appear.

 I log into my computer and the bright screen of my friends appear

I smile, remembering all the times we spent together.

"No seriously Izzy!!!! Oh my god!" Stacie squeals. "Let's go we're in SPAIN!!" She excitedly giggles.

"Keep yelling and France will hear you." I roll my eyes. Hannah chuckles at my remark.

"2 weeks, no boys, just us 4. At least you finally got off work Faith." Hannah chuckles.

Faith takes a deep breath in to smell the fresh scent of... not working.

Yes I'm hilarious!

We spent two weeks in Spain. We captured many photos. My Lock Screen photo and my desktop background.

 My Lock Screen photo and my desktop background

But returning home scared me

"Mkay so I'll go in another room so you can do yours alone okay?" Tom states standing up. I nod. "Oh also you may have seen the desks right outside, they're for the assistants. Oh if you need me just ring me." Tom states giving me a reassuring smile.

I smile back and sit back in my chair. I push my laptop to the side so it's at an angle as well as still being able to see it, type on it and look at the person.

I take a deep breath and then I hear a knock at the door. Sitting up straight, I look professional.

"Come in" I state with much confidence. Then enters my first candidate.
______________________
Yes it's a short chapter I know 😢

I do try though, I try to make them long. Anyways hope you enjoy 😊