11|Hell

We drive until I see his house. My hands tense and I grip the steering wheel hard. "It's okay" I hear Tom say. I look at him. I look down embarrassed. I'm embarrassed that he's doing this with me... "I'm sorry...I was just scared..." he smiles sympathetically.
How have I known him a day? "It feels like I've known you for years!" I smile and look at him. He has a little smile on his face. It widens when he realises that I'm not scared of him. "Okay we're here..." I say looking at his house. I look back at Tom, he can see the pain. "No police?" I nod. "No police" I repeat.

I shakily get out of the car. He's not at work today. "He is a police officer... they won't believe me." I can see pain in Toms eyes as I say that.

We get to the door and I try to open it. It's unlocked and I walk in, Tom stays outside. "Baby?" I hear footsteps coming towards me and my breathing becomes heavy. Tyler comes out of the shadows, his face full of anger, his fists tightened. "I didn't fucking say you could come in!" He leans into my face. He grabs my chin and pushes me against the wall. Tom walks in because he heard something wasn't right.
"Let her go!" Tom yells. Tyler let's go of my chin and looks at me. Tears stream down my face. "I can't do this anymore...I'm breaking up with you..." I say moving out of his way and up the stairs to get my belongings.

I take my bags down stairs and Tyler is sat on the sofa. Tom grabs my bags and takes them to the car. I look back at Tyler. He gets up as soon as he realises Tom left and he walks towards me. I shiver...
He grabs my neck and begins to choke me. I can't breathe! "Fucking Slut!" He says shaking my neck in his grasp. I feel light headed. I'm struggling to hold on any longer.

Tom's POV:
I take Izzy's bags to the car and wait for her. She didn't come out after me. It sets in. He's got her. My eyes widen and I run down the driveway. I burst into the house and there he is. With his hands round her neck. I can see the pain she's in. She's closing her eyes. She's giving up... my eyes fill with tears...
I run to Tyler and I grab him. I punch him and he lets go. Isabelle drops to the floor unconscious. No...
I punch Tyler and he punches me once. That broke my nose I can tell. I punch him again and he stops. "Okay I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He yells as I get off him. "Stay the fuck away from her!" I spat at him. I look at her. She's laying there. Still. My heart breaks if I wonder if he'd just killed her. I can't. She's a sweet girl. She's beautiful! My eyes... they're pouring. I can't let her die. Never!

I run to Izzy and lift her up

I run to Izzy and lift her up. Her neck. It's all bruised. I check her pulse. It's still beating!
I sigh of relief and pick her up. I take her to her car and I lay her on the seat. I recline it so she's laying down. I need to take her to the hospital. I begin to drive. I need to get her now! As I drive, I hear her coughing. It sounds bad...

Her eyes open and she looks at me. A tear rolls down her face. She looks at my hands. They're bloody. They're bruised. Her eyes widen she gasps. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Tom..." she apologies but I reject it. She doesn't need to apologise. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" I ask. She shakes her head sitting up... she pulls out the sun blocker and opens it so the mirror shows. She sighs in annoyance. All her neck is bruised.
She opens up the glove compartment and takes out her make up. I look at her saddened. She applies the makeup to her neck so the bruised are covered.
That was hell. I feel sorry for the way she used to deal with that! How did she?
I pull into the car park and park in her designated spot and I sit there. I look down at my shoes. Tears begin to stream down my face.

 Tears begin to stream down my face

"Tom..?" I hear her whisper quietly. Her voice breaks, tears pour from her eyes. I look at her... "Your nose..." she states. Then in remember. He broke it. I look down. I need to get that sorted. I hear her buckle back up. "Hospital...but for you not me..." she says. I nod in agreement. Like she said the police won't believe her. He's a police officer.

We arrive at the hospital and I sign in. Me and Izzy sit in the waiting room. "This is all my fault..." she whispers shaking her head slightly. She's staring off into the hospital. Tear after tears crawling down her face... "Izzy no..." I put my arm around her and pull her into my side. It does seem like years...

After I'm treated we make our way out of the hospital. We get back to the office but sit in the car park. "I don't feel like driving could you take me home? Please?" She whispers. She's traumatised. My eyes slightly widen and I look at her. "Yeah. It's okay... I'll drive you..." I open my car door for her. She sits in the car hoping for herself not to cry again. She escaped him. "Thank you..." I hear her say as I leave the car park.... "For uhm... helping me..." I smile and look at her slightly but not too much that I'm not watching the road. Let's get this sweet girl home.
______________________
A.N

Well Tyler tried to kill us 😳
Thank god for Tom!

Let me know what you think!

Love you all ❤️