14|Stuck

I think it's weird that the store room is just in a small hallway. It's well away from everyone. But I go inside and look for the supplies. Post it notes and pens.
Oh god it's so small! I sigh. I find the post it notes and the pens. I grab a bunch of packets of post its and grab a bunch of pens, but like an idiot I am I drop them. I groan in annoyance.

I eventually pick up all the pens and put them in my pocket in my trousers. I go to open the door, but the handle...it's not working? Why? What? I try again. It's not opening! No! "No please no no shit!" I plead. "Don't do this to me now!!!" I slide down the door. Shit! I quickly stand up. I start to bang on the door. "Hello!! Help!! Help me!! I'm stuck!!" I hit the door softly as I put my hand against it. I put my head on the door and a tear rolls down my face. I'm not good with small spaces, and this...this is small. Tom will soon enough realise I'm gone anyways...
Or I could just call him. I pat my pockets but my phone...my phone is on my desk. I hit my head against the door annoyed. I stand up straight and wipe my tears, I turn around; I look around at the small space and my anxiety starts setting in...

I sit on the floor with my knees tucked into my chest, the room feels as it is closing in on me. My breathing becomes heavier as I feel like my chest tightens. I start to shiver as my anxiety takes over.
Help me Tom please...
I shake my head and look around. I can work with this. Not for long but, I can work on the hotel in here until Tom finds me?
I grab a bit of paper and pull out a desk. I make notes on what I have already plotted. I need to continue the analysis on the size of the hotel which I will be able to calculate the average price.
I write...

It's been 2 hours and I can't breathe in here any longer. I started to panic about being in here half an hour ago. I thought working would help, but it didn't really...
Has Tom forgotten about me?

Toms POV:
(2 hours ago)
I wait for Izzy to return with the supplies so I continue to work. I shape the blueprints. As I work I get a call from one of our builders, he wants to know if the blueprints could be sent over by Sunday, which is 2 days...well thanks to Izzy, we've almost got them finished.

2hours later:
I'm worried about Izzy now because she hasn't been back for 2 hours. Could she have gone home? I should call her.
I dial her number and it rings. But it also rings from her phone. And her phone is sat 6 foot away from me, on her desk. Shit!

I immediately stand up and rush out of the office. She can't still be in there. I run through the hallways and get to the stairwell. I run down the stairs and run through the hallways. I reach the corridor of which the supply cupboard stands.
I find it. I try to open the door. It won't budge. "Fuck...Izzy?" I bang in the door. "Izzy are you in there?" I bang the door again.
"T-Tom? Help me..." I hear her voice break. I can tell she's being crying. "It's okay. I'm sorry Izzy." I try to get the door open again. "The doors fucked, why. Shit!" I twist my wrist accidentally. I know the only way of getting her out. And I don't care if I get hurt. "Izzy, get as far away from the door as possible, okay can you do that for me. I'm going to get you out. I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner." I plead. She can hear the crack in my voice. I'm so disappointed in myself...
"Ready Iz?" I lean into the door. "Y-Yeah..." she cries.
I step back and take in a deep breath. I barge the door with my shoulder. It doesn't move. So I do it again. It slightly moved. I do it again and it collapses. My face surprised when I see Izzy in a corner curled in a ball. I see paper everywhere. "Tom!!" She sounds relieved but her voice still breaks, from her tears.
She quickly gets up crying and runs to me. I was scared she'd hit me so I scrunched up my face and looked away. But I hear her stop. "Tom?" I open my eye and look at her. I open my other eye and look at her properly. She just wraps her hands around me. "I'm so sorry Izzy. I'm so so so so sorry...." I stroke her hair. She pulls away and looks at me. "It's not your fault..." she states wiping her tears. "I got the post its and the pens" she chuckles lifting them up. I chuckle at her and put my arm around her shoulder. We head back to our office.