29

I sit in the living room as I distance myself from Tom. Not as if I don't want to talk to him, but I just need a bit of space. And obviously he understood.

Time seems to pass slowly. It's painful. Me and Tom decided to go the police later because we needed to calm ourselves down.

"Izzy?" I hear Tom walk into the room cautiously. I look over to him and smile. "You ready? I think we should go" I nod in agreement. But I wanna change out of these clothes because they feel uncomfortable. "Let me change first, these are uncomfortable" he nods and I walk into our room.

Toms POV:
I watch as Izzy leaves the room. I sigh deeply and I'm nervous for what may happen. As Izzy walks back in she slightly tucked her hair behind her ear and she pulls her jumper sleeves over her hands. I slowly walk to her and pull her into a hug. "It'll be okay" she looks up at me and a few tears roll down her face, she wipes them and nods.

"Can we go?" She asks weakly. I nod. I grab her phone and her hand and we make our way to the car. I open the door for her and let her get inside. As I go round to my side, Izzy's phone pings. I don't check because obviously privacy, but I give it her as I get in the car. "Someone messaged you, I didn't check" she nods slowly.

"Why?" She asks quietly. "Why what?" I ask her. She looks at me full of bewilderment. Her gaze goes down to her phone. "You didn't check? Aren't you supposed to?" I eyes droop with sadness and my eyes slowly fill with tears. "Darling...it's privacy towards you. I shouldn't check."

I feel bad that Tyler has traumatised her to the point she doesn't know what she can and can't do anymore. My heart aches. I shake my head and start the car.

***

As we drive through traffic I notice Izzy's hands slightly shaking. I place my hand on hers and she looks at me. I smile slightly but still looking forward to keep my eyes on the road.

I see the police station and pull into the car park. Izzy takes a deep breath. "It's going to be okay...you're with me so it always will be" she states. I pause as she speaks. I process what she says. My heart beats faster. 'It always will be' I look at her. "Always. I'll always be with you"

Izzy's POV:

Those words he whispers 'Always. I'll always be with you" my heart beats faster. Because it will always be him. It will always be him who I run too. Yeah we may have only known each other a few months but that's nothing. It's better than knowing someone for years and they treat you like shit. Cough cough Tyler.

But Tom, those few months haven't been the best, but that's not because of him, he's been the one who has been there. The one to hold me when I cry. The one who I can hug when I loose everything.

Thomas William Hiddleston. He's my partner at work. We're both CEO and he's my boyfriend, the boyfriend you could only dream of.

We get out of the car and he takes my hand. "You got this darling" he whispers. I shakily nod my head. As we reach the doors a nice lady greets us. "Hello what can we do for you?" She asks.

My lip quivers and my breath shakes. "I'd like to report....I'd like to report a...a murder" a few tears escape my eyes. Her lips tighten to a straight line. "Okay ma'am. Henry! Take these two into that room. Murder report" she states.

A tall, blonde guy walks over to me and smiles. He can see how scared I am and he kneels down to me slightly because I'm small. "Come on sweetie. Come on sir" Tom nods and places a hand on my back which makes me flinch. "Sorry darling" I shake my head. "It's okay"

We follow the officer and we take a seat in the room. "Okay because this is an interrogation we're going to record this okay" we both nod. Agreeing because this needs to be put against both of those bastards who killed my family.

"Okay both state your name and age please" he asks. "Isabelle Jodi, 22 years old. 23 next month" I state. My head is low because of my anxiety. I play with my fingers to try calm myself. "Thomas Hiddleston. 25 years old"

The office also writes down what we say. "Okay you're here to... report a...murder?" He asks. "Yes sir" I state.

"Okay could you please describe the incident in as much detail as you possibly can?" He asks. I nod. "2 months ago, as we walking home, we as in me, Tom and my brother Jackson. And we saw that my apartment was on fire. I instantly had to find out if my friends well family were okay. But when I asked, it was my apartment that was in flames. All 4 of my friends were killed. This is the fire of the Apartment down on Centre street, the large one. And me, Tom and Jackson were in the blast... can I stand up please?" I ask. The officer nods. He's concerned about me but he needs to know how this is a murder. He nods when I mention the Apartment fire because everyone had heard about it at least.

I begin pacing "I was in the hospital for 2 months and I got home last night and we had to do funeral arrangements so I didn't check my messages but when I checked this morning I found this from my best friend who was in the apartment at the time" I pass him the phone and he begins to read.

"Oh gosh. Okay ma'am. Could we have the identities of your 'old' I'm guessing bosses?" I nod and show a picture. "Could we also have the name of the work place where you used to work and where they are currently in charge of?" I nod and give the address. "Thank you ma'am. Interrogation ended 15:43. Okay you may leave you too"