19

As the light shines through the blinds I cross my hands over my eyes. Groans escape my mouth. "Sorry darling" Tom says slightly closing the blinds.

Last night me and Tom went on a date and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yea but we agreed to keep it on the down low. Keep it quiet for a while. He's such a sweetheart. However, he did allow me to tell Stacie and Hannah. I'm going to tell them after work.

I slowly groan as I sit up. I see Tom smiling at me from the balcony. "What's up?" I smile. He shakes his head and sits next to me. "You're gorgeous" He kisses my forehead. I smile and snuggle into his neck. "Come on we need to get ready for work" I pull away and smile. I raise my eyebrows and chuckle.
As I stand up I realise I have only one set of clothes left. Well I'm going home tonight so it's fine. I pick up my outfit and go to take my shirt off but I stop. I look at Tom. "Oh sorry" he smiles and leaves. I smile. "Thank you, and I'm sorry"
I change into my new work outfit and go into his bathroom. I apply my makeup and walk out. I sigh.

 I sigh

"You don't need to be sorry sweetie

"You don't need to be sorry sweetie. It's your body. You can choose who sees it, when they see it. You shouldn't have to apologise for wanting to get changed" He states as I walk out into the kitchen. I blush. "You look beautiful darling" He says looking at me. "But we're going to be late so I'll stop off at McDonald's yeah" he says. I smirk and nod.

Tom drives and pulls into the McDonald's drive through, he orders 2 egg McMuffins and 2 coffees. He passes me food and begins to drive again. "They started building, we've actually got a lot done already. The basic foundation layout of the building." He states pulling into the car park. I smile. "That's great. The hotel building, not renovations might be done by next month." I say looking at him. "Yeah, a meeting in 2 weeks about it" he states. I nod.
We get out of the car and he takes his coffee and his McMuffin. We enter the building saying hi to Faith then walking to the stairs. We laugh and talk about work until we reach the office. We enter and I go to my desk. I take a sip of my coffee and look over at Tom. "You good?" I ask.

"Uh? Yep hang on" He thinks

"Uh? Yep hang on" He thinks. Suddenly he chuckles. "We have to be at the airport in half an hour to pick up Jackson. Remember, my employee" I nod taking a bite of my McMuffin. I smile. My phone pings.

Slags!
S:God! Hannah won't shut up! She just left for work!!
I: Does she at least come home for a break later?
H: Yeah I do. Just before Alex and her go on a date. Liam is staying as well. We're going together.
I: Well when I get home before you go out I need to tell you something
H: Okay! But I need to go! Shit load of work!!!!
S: Bye 👋🏼
I: Bye 👋🏼

"Fuck sake Hannah" I chuckle. "Shall we set off now then?" I ask looking at Tom finishing my coffee and my breakfast. He sighs and groans standing up. "Come here first" he says. I smirk and walk towards him. I stand in front of him and look up at him. He gently caresses my cheek. He leans down and kisses me softly. He looks into my eyes and I smile. I know I'm safe.

He pulls away and gestures to leave the room. I leave followed by him. We walk through the corridors of which we just walked through 10 minutes previously. "Mr Hiddleston, Miss Jodi are you leaving for Jackson?" Faith asks stacking papers. "Yes Faith. Could you please send my client that is coming in the next 10 minutes to Mr Kaldan?" Tom asks. Faith writes down the information and smiles. She sits back down and we proceeded to leave. We get into Toms car and he starts to drive.

He keeps smiling at me. "Tom focus on the road" I chuckle softly hitting his arm. "But I'd rather look at you" he whines and chuckles. I love that chuckle.

Eventually we reach the airport and we see the plane landing. "Just in time" He states, we unbuckle and get out. We stay professional not making it seem like we're dating, but I'm excited to meet his employee.
We wait for about 10 minutes before the flight passengers start heading out. "Oh I see him" Tom states. I turn around and I already recognise who he's pointing to. "Oh my god..." I almost cry.

"Izzy? Are you okay?" Tom asks looking at me

"Is that?" I ask pointing. He nods confused. "Jackson!!!" I shout running to him. His face lights up and he looks like he's about to cry. I jump into his arms.

Tom runs to us confused

Tom runs to us confused. He puts me down and puts his hands on my cheeks. "I missed you! You're so big now!" He smiles. A small tear rolls down my face. "You're back!" I say hugging him again.
"What's happening?" Tom asks confused. I realise what's happening and I look at Tom. "Tom this is Jackson, my brother. Jackson Jodi" I sigh happily. Hugging him once more.
________________________________
A.N

How cute!!

Let me know what you think?