15| But?

I pull away from her and look at her. Her eyes are closed. She slowly opens them and looks at me, she smiles. Her arms wrap around my waist. I'm a bit taller than her. "Thank you..." she whispers.
I look at her. She's never looked at me like this before. She looks so happy.

Izzy's POV:
I look at him. He's just kissed me. Love fills my veins. Butterflies tingle in my stomach. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug. I look into his eyes again, I smirk. "Goodnight, Mr Hiddleston" I say letting go and picking up my phone. As I pick it up I get a call from Stacie. "Hey what's up?" I ask. "How do you iron your shirts because I forgot to fucking iron it for the morning! I'm on fucking breakfast" I roll my eyes and laugh. "Fucking hell Stacie." I laugh and look at Tom. I bite my lip. "I'll send you a video of how to iron a shirt okay. Goodnight" I say. Hearing that makes Tom laugh.

 Hearing that makes Tom laugh

"Goodnight Izzy" he chuckles. I walk out of the room and up to my designated room. I lay flat on the bed and sigh deeply. I smile reliving what just happened. I've never felt like that before. That felt like true love...

I wake in the morning to a knock on my door. I groan sitting up. "Come in" I choke. Tom walks in and smile. My croaky voice sets in. "Good morning" I croak. "Can I have some water please" he smiles and disappears from sight. I grab my phone and look at the time, 7:45am. I groan and rub my eyes. I cough trying to sort out my voice. "Here darling" he enters passing me a glass of water. "Thank you" I croak again. But I roll my eyes as my voice is still croaky. It does this every morning. I take a sip of water and clear my throat. "Ugh, oh god..." I rub my head. Well my voice seems better "You alright darling?" I look up at him. "My voice in a morning is weird." I say. "Guys sleepy voices or morning voices are sexy, then mine is...blah" I say. I don't realise how much I talk with my hands. He rubs my back and gets up to leave. He smiles before closing the door.
I stand up and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and clean my face; then I get some clothes to change into.

I step out of my room and down to the kitchen

I step out of my room and down to the kitchen. "You want pancakes?" He says as he turns around. He smiles at you. "Yes please" I reply.

Tom turns around with 2 plates of pancakes, he sets it down in front of me. I smile. As I eat me and Tom talk. "Are you okay you haven't eat much" he says gesturing to my plate. I nod and take my plate up to the sink. I stand at the sink, I don't know whether to throw them away. I'm going to be sick. I feel the hand been taken from my grip. I look. Tom; he smiles. "Don't worry, it's okay. Go get your things ready okay" He places the plates on the counter and looks at me. "Okay" I say quietly.
I grab my bag and wait at the door. Tom comes whistling, swinging his keys. He smiles as he sees me. We leave the house and get into his car. "The builder wants to have the blueprints tomorrow. Have you sorted out the base structure and foundation layout?" He asks pulling out of his driveway. I smile at him. "I just need to finish the foundation layout. It's only a small bit left, it'd only take me a minute" I say and he nods delighted.

We park at Hiddleston's Supreme and enter the building. I say hi to Fay and walk with Tom. We walk through the building laughing to each other. We reach the office and he closes the door. We like to joke around, but Tom makes my heart beat faster. "When I first met you, I thought you were a sweet girl but now I know you, you're this beautiful, amazing woman. I don't know what I'd do without you or your help" he smirks stepping closer to me. He puts his hands on my shoulders and I bite my lip. "Well you're always handsome Mr Hiddleston, but I feel like I should be getting some work done don't you think?" I smirk at him. I going to tease him now. I bite my lip and walk to my desk. He chuckles.
I work through the material and finally finish the foundations. I print off my work while also saving to my email. I get to the printer and wait for it all to come out. It sit on the bean bag and pull out my phone. I see a message from Stacie.

Stacie🤍🤍
S:Fuck!!! This job pisses me off! Why breakfast?!

I laugh at her message

I:Your boss like you said is an arrogant prick
S:Lucky Bitch! You got Tom Hiddleston!!
I:Ik!!! Bye bitch gotta go 👋🏼
S: 👋🏼Bye

I look up from my phone and look at Tom, he's smiling. "What?" I chuckle. "I like seeing you happy...these past few days have been rough, it's nice when you smile." He says. I blush. "Well Mr Hiddleston, you've been the cause of most of my happiness" I say getting up and taking my items from the printer. I smirk as I walk back to my desk. I see him blush.
I staple my information together with the blueprints and walk over to Toms desk. I hand them to him and smile. He takes them and looks through them. Suddenly my office phone rings from my desk. I excuse myself from Tom's desk and pick up the phone. "Hello, Hiddleston's Supreme, Isabelle speaking, what can I do for you?"
_____________________________
Who do you think is calling Izzy?

Tom and Izzy are flirty now

Give me suggestions for the next chapter, I may use them?